09

"hyunjin, stop it!" seungmin screamed.

how did it all end this way? he was finally opening up to him. he was finally satisfying seungmin's interest in him. he was starting to become sweeter to him.

seungmin knew his favorite artists, his favorite books, the songs that made him cry, the things that make him happy, the people that meant a lot to him, and this was happening.

seungmin started to feel the pain.

jisung and felix weren't there to help him out of this. no one was here to stop hyunjin from throwing things around the apartment.

seungmin was now afraid of being alone with him but he was also afraid of leaving him alone. as hyunjin continued to throw things around the apartment, seungmin tried to beg for him to stop.

it started when they talked about their families. hyunjin found out seungmin's parents were working in the same company, providing him with his needs and wants consistently.

but when he asked about hyunjin's parents, he refused to tell him. this made seungmin quite irritated; annoyed. it was no fair for him to be sharing things like these and not getting anything back.

that's when hyunjin started to lash out. he picked up the vase first and threw it at the ground, causing it to break into pieces.

"stop, please! i'm sorry!" seungmin pleaded. hyunjin was in the kitchen now, picking up glasses and mugs and throwing them at the ground.

"i'm sick of you all being sorry for me!" hyunjin yelled. "i don't need your sorrys! i don't need you all!"

seungmin pressed his hands against his own ears as another mug crashed into the tiled floor.

seungmin didn't know what to do. if he tried to dial someone, hyunjin might do something to him. if he tried to stop hyunjin from throwing something, he might hit him.

a few moments later, someone crashed into the kitchen. another black haired boy lunged at hyunjin and pinned him down.

"jinnie, stop! stop it! everything's okay now! nothing will hurt you!"

seungmin watched in horror. who was this guy? he hoped that it was someone hyunjin knew so he could help him get hyunjin to calm down.

after a while, hyunjin's breathing steadied and seungmin saw them; he saw the tears flowing down his cheeks as he hugged the new guy. it wasn't anything but a brotherly hug. seungmin was somehow relieved by it but he was scared at the same time that maybe he'd hurt the guy.

the fox looking boy breathed with hyunjin, rubbing his back. he heard the soft, muffled words hyunjin was trying to say.

seungmin felt his eyes sting. the tears were threatening to fall. he didn't like this side of hyunjin. he didn't like what was happening.

"seungmin, right?" the fox boy said. "i'm jeongin. and i think you have to get home."

hello?? omg i just checked and this already has 1k reads??? thank you so much guys! i really appreciate it. i hope you're liking the story so far ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ