14

seungmin's parents weren't home and he was glad about it. they weren't going to be happy if he brought hyunjin in without their permission.

the only friends they'd allow inside anytime was of course, jisung and felix. sometimes, minho and changbin too.

"jinnie..." seungmin started. he didn't know what happened to jeongin or in hyunjin's past but based on what he had been saying and doing, it probably wasn't good.

"tell me what yoy want to say," seungmin said. "i'll listen to you."

"you don't listen to psychopaths, minnie," hyunjin said, standing up. "i don't know why i'm here or why we're here together. and i know you should stay away but something keeps making me stay. i don't want to hurt you."

"hyunjin-"

"you're all that i have now."

"you have jeongin."

"jeongin's given up on me!" hyunjin exaclaimed.

he pulled seungmin up, pulled him closer to and kissed him. "remember how i said i wanted to forget bad people?" hyunjin whispered, pressing their foreheads together. "don't you want to do that, too?"

seungmin gulped. everything went so fast. he wasn't even able to process the short, sweet and longing kiss hyunjin just gave him. "i-i do."

"then please, forget about me."

i'm back holy shot, thank god wp has dark mode now. also, sorry for not updating in like two weeks again. i'm prolly gonna finish uploading every chapter left for this until the end of may.

thank you so much for sticking around!