08

everything was dark. he couldn't remember how he even got home.

the lamp in his room was turned off and the only light he had was from the big moon, watching over him from outside his window.

his past started to bother him again. screaming. glasses and plates breaking. crying. begging. a knife. blood. the floor. hurting. running.

he stood up and took deep breaths. where were these coming from? why can't he remember these happening? why do they feel so real?

was he going insane?

or is he already insane?

he went out of his room and went straight for the kitchen. hopefully, there was something to eat.

jeongin was already there, though. he was on his nintendo switch, eating a bag of chips. did this guy even sleep? probably not.

"nightmare again?" jeongin asked without looking up from his game.

"what's this i'm having in my head, jeongin?" hyunjin asked. "what's with all the screaming? what's with all the blood that I see?"

this time, jeongin looked up. he paused the game and placed his switch down on the counter.

"buddy, you don't remember?"

hello yes i'm back! thank god i'm able to update now or i would've gone nuts lmao

anyway, i hope you liked that one. i'll be updating a lot through this week heh.