18

seungmin felt the sweat running down his back the moment he sat up. he could hear the snickers and chuckles from his classmates behind him.

jisung and felix looked at seungmin, eyes full of concern.

"minnie—"

"mister kim, if you wanted to sleep through my class, you should've stayed at home instead," their teacher said from in front of the room

the laughter got louder.

"hey, knock it off!" jisung exclaimed.

seungmin looked around, wide-eyed. what was all that? was this part of the dream? he was dreaming? he could still feel the sweat running down his back, but it wasn't even that warm. it was almost winter break. seungmin looked down at his hands. there was no blood. there were no visible wounds. hhe wasn't soaking wet from the rain. and he wasn't wearing a leather jacket either. he was in their uniform, and he was perfectly fine.

"minnie, what's up?" felix asked.

"i bet he dreamt of getting laid," one of their classmates said and everyone started to laugh once again.

felix stood up and faced back. "you say that one more time and i'll shove my pen up your-"

"mister lee felix, please sit down," the teacher snapped.

"dude, stop it," seungmin heard jisung say.

but seungmin was still shaken up. it felt real. everything had felt real.

the teacher walked towards seungmin as she wrote something down on a pad of paper. She then ripped it off the pad and handed it to seungmin.

"ah jeez, detention," jisung muttered.

"i-it's okay," seungmin said softly, though it almost sounded he was reassuring himself. "i think i need time alone anyway."

and as if on cue, the bell rang.