12

i'm not coming back
i've done something so terrible, i'm terrified to speak
but you'd expect that from me

he shut off his music. wow, he thought. listening to all time low was such a cliché thing to do.

but he liked it. he loved the band. 

the cool breeze brushed against his skin, making his dark hair blow in the wind. hyunjin had told seungmin to meet him here, by the cliff, somewhere at the edge of town. 

he found himself dangling his feet off the edge. it was a dangerous thing but he wasn't afraid. seungmin knew he was brave. 

hearing footsteps behind him, he turned around. it was hyunjin, walking slowly on the dusty, grassy ground. 

but something was off.

there was blood in his hands.

seungmin's eyes widened as he stood up, quickly walking towards hyunjin and away from the edge of the cliff.

"hyunjin, oh my god, what happened to you?" seungmin asked, holding his arms. hyunjin was crying and there were blood stains even on his face.

hyunjin leaned to hug seungmin. the blood on his hands, staining seungmin's white shirt. he stood there, hyunjin's frail body wrapped in his arms.

"i'm not... i didn't," hyunjin sobbed, pulling away from seungmin. "minnie, i'm a murderer. i'm going to hell. i can't live longer. i'm not doing anything right anymore."

seunngmin's heart seemed to stop in his chest. he had to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. how was hyunjin able to get here without jeongin seeing him like this?

What happened to jeongin?

"hyunjin," seungmin whispered as he cried into his shoulder. "w-where's jeongin?"

"i didn't!" he yelled, pushing him. seungmin's heart dropped as he realized he was about to fall off the cliff. he regained his balance as much as he could.

"it wasn't my fault!" hyunjin yelled at him. "it's not my fault people make me kill them!"

seungmin's heart pounded fast. the vision of jeongin's dead body in the kitchen floor started to flash in his mind. he saw broken glass and blood stains everywhere.

he closed his eyes, wishing it could all stop. he was convinced that everything was getting better.

apparently, it wasn't.

as promised!! here's the next update!! i really didn't expect the amount of attention this au is getting lately, and again, i want to thank you all for reading this! it means so much.

i hope you stay until the end of the story! plus!! i might be publishing a new story very soon after i finish this one!! please do stay tuned for that!

that's all for today! ily guys sm!!