26

Chaeyoung keeps her eyes looking everywhere for Jungkook after Hoseok told her that he is not in the party anymore. She goes outside and looks around the parking area for him before seeing him near the steel railing at the parking area. She walks near him and sees him looking to be holding his head with his hands probably having a headache or something.

"Jungkook-ssi? Are you okay?", she asks him. He does not respond to her. "Jungkook-ssi?", again she calls him and pats his shoulder slowly.

"I'm okay, I'm okay.", he says as his hand holds the steel railing to balance himself. "Are you sure? Do you need anything? Water or...", she stops when Jungkook suddenly holds her wrist making her shocked of it. "Let's go back to Seoul now.", he says as their eyes locked to each other.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung turns on the light before allowing Jungkook to come in. "You can sleep here tonight. I'm sorry if the bed isn't so comfortable like your own.", she says as she takes the pillow next to him and a new blanket in the wardrobe.

"This is good enough, Chaeyoung. Thanks and...sorry if I'm burdening you right now.", Jungkook says while looking at her who is on her way out of the room.

"Don't worry. Just try to get a good sleep for now, okay? If you need anything, I'm just outside. You can call me in anytime.", she replies with a smile on her face before she walks out of there.

As she gets herself ready to sleep at the sofa, she recalls their conversation when they stopped near the river. The conversation on why he suddenly left Hoseok's  restobar looking hurt or something when he was there.

♡♡♡♡♡

Flashback

"Eunbi is my ex girlfriend and I saw her in there...with her boyfriend.", Jungkook says as he looks outside at the river. "Oh...so...you left because of her?", Chaeyoung asks, trying to understand why he left the party and wants to go home that same night.

"Not just that. I...I had a trauma seeing her actually. Seeing her made me remember the pain she gave me in the past.", he says as he rubs his face. "She made me remember how she broke up with me in front of everyone four years ago. Everyone...everyone saw us and I felt like a loser at that time. She just left without giving me the chance to ask what's wrong with us. She just...she dumped me in my own birthday party. I hate her, Chaeyoung. I hate her so much!", he continues with tears flowing from his eyes.

Chaeyoung does not know that he would get hurt like that just because of a woman. She never knew he had a bitter heartbreak like that. And it is painful for her to see him that way.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you about this.", she says as she brushes his shoulder softly trying to comfort him. "If you want to go back to Seoul now, I'll drive us back but we need to get our luggage from the hotel first. Okay?", she says as she slowly pulls him and gives him a warm hug.

Her touch makes Jungkook's tears fall more than they already are as he never thought she will be the one that will comfort him at that time. He lets her to hug him as he could not show her his tears. He lets her hug him until he stops crying.

♡♡♡♡♡

She looks at the time on the wall clock before resting her head on the pillow. Her eyes look at her room still thinking of Jungkook. She has never seen him breaking like that and she knows how painful it must be for him.

"I never knew he could be this fragile. How could that Eunbi humiliated him in front of everyone?", she mumbles as she keeps her eyes looking at her room. In her head, she thinks of Eunbi whose name was the name he said when they first met. Eunbi was the name he said when he got drunk that night, she remembers it. Now, she knows who it is that he was calling for that night. It was his ex-girlfriend, Eunbi.

♡♡♡♡♡

Twenty sixth chapter