60

"Jungkook, can we stop at that shop first?", Chaeyoung asks as they are waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

Jungkook looks at the shop selling fruits that Chaeyoung mentioned. "You want to buy fruit?", he asks her.

She nods and tells him she wants to buy some fruits for the kids. Jungkook does as she told and drives to the shop once the traffic light turns green. But, he does not allow her to go out and says he will go instead.

"What fruit do you want to buy?", he asks as he unbuckles his seatbelt.

"Hmm...mango and apple. Buy a lot of mangoes..and some apples.", she tells.

"Okay, mangoes and apples. Wait here, I'll be back in 5.", Jungkook says before leaving.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook makes a high five with Bobby and Lily who greet them when they arrived at the mansion.  Chaeyoung takes the fruits from the backseat before going out of the car greeting the kids with Jungkook. Ben comes to the front porch to see what noise is out there before seeing Jungkook and Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook, Chaeyoung. What are you two doing here?", he asks as he sees his kids cheering happily with the appearance of Chaeyoung at the mansion.

"Annyeong, samchon. We just come to see grandpa. I mean...I want to see grandpa. Chaeyoung's here to see these kids. She misses them.", he tells Ben.

Chaeyoung smiles at the butler and tells him that she bought some fruits for them. Ben takes it before Jungkook suddenly says no. Everyone's eyes are on him before he looks at Chaeyoung and says that he was the one who bought the fruits for them.

"But I asked you to. No, I wanted to buy them myself but you didn't allow me to go out. And then, you went out instead to buy them for me.", Chaeyoung argues back.

The kids laugh at their little bickering while Ben tells his kids to stop laughing.

"What is going on...oh, Chaeyoung, Jungkook. You two come here again.", a voice is heard coming from inside which is from Kate.

"Ah, Kate imo. Annyeong.", Chaeyoung greets as the elder lady walks towards them.

"What are you two doing out here? Come on in. Jungkook, you guys are here to see your grandpa, is it?", Kate asks as she pulls Chaeyoung's hand to walk inside the mansion.

Jungkook nods to Kate's question. Then, he asks where his grandpa is so that he can surprise him.

"He's not home yet, Jungkook-ah. He went to visit the kids at the orphanage. Usually he'll be back at 3.", Ben tells the young man beside him.

Jungkook glances at his watch and nods. "Oh, well then. We'll wait for him.", he says as he carries Lily up in his arms. Bobby punches Jungkook's thigh getting jealous of Lily being carried by him. Chaeyoung laughs at the boy's antic with Jungkook before she follows Kate to the kitchen taking the fruits bought to be cut.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung ends up helping Kate to cook the meals for a late lunch when Jungkook looks for her in the kitchen. He goes there alone and watches her at the entrance before Bobby walks past him bringing an empty bowl with him. He watches the boy going to disturb the two women in the kitchen.

"Rosie, Lily ate all my apple.", Bobby says as he shows her the empty bowl in his hand.

"Ow, okay. I'll cut some more for you. Wait up, okay?", Chaeyoung says as she goes to the fridge taking out the apples. "How many you want?", she asks as Bobby starts to take the apple by himself. She looks at him taking out one...two...three...