73

The three of them do not speak a word as they walk back to Jungkook's car parked outside of the graveyard area. When they are about to enter the car, Jungkook's phone rings and he excuses himself to answer the call for a while. He goes a little bit far from Soyeon and Haejin as he answers the call from the number starts with +61, an Australia phone number.

"Hello, Jacob."

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung is wiping the tables when Katherine comes beside her and says, "Rosie, cover me for a while." She mouthed at her that she needs to use the toilet before leaving. "Okay, no worries.", Chaeyoung steps in to the working counter and stands behind the cashier area covering for Katherine.

"Hi, sir. You going to dine in or take away?", she asks the customer as she prepares to scan in the price.

"Take away, please.", the customer replied and Chaeyoung puts the 1 foot long sandwich and 2 bottled waters in a paper bag for him while telling him the amount that he has to pay.

After he makes the payment, Chaeyoung does as she is taught. "Here's your food and please come again, sir.", she says politely to him.

"Thank you, Ms Roseanne.", the customer responded as he saw Chaeyoung's name tag.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook and Soyeon spend their evening to see the photos of Chaeyoung from her baby days until she is grown up at the living room. Haejin takes the chance to cook something special for them so he let them have a look at the photo albums there. When he has done cooking, he looks at the two before he realizes how Jungkook looks at Chaeyoung's photos.

He is all smiles whenever he sees her photos.

"I hope you have a lot of photos when you were a kid, Jungkook-ah.", Haejin says as he walks towards them.

"Oh, yes. I got a lot of handsome photos of me, abeoji. I'll show it to you when we go to Seoul.", Jungkook replies with a smile.

Soyeon chuckles at the way Jungkook is bragging of his look. "Anyway, Haejin-ssi. Did you go to Australia when Chaeyoung was a kid? I saw some photos of her at the Australia Zoo.", she asks as she points to the photo of Chaeyoung posing with a koala in her arms.

"Yeah, after Junyoung paid me and we moved here...a friend of mine asked me to go to Melbourne. We do a workshop business together there for 6 years before we moved back here for good.", Haejin tells them.

"Oh, is that why Chaeyoung has an English name? Roseanne?", Jungkook says curiously.

Haejin nods with a smile, "Your mom gave her that name. She said it'll be easier for her to communicate and blend in with the people there. But, she gave her quite an unusual name. Roseanne with the call name Rosé or Rosie. I don't know where did she get that name though."

"But, it's beautiful. Roseanne Park. Rosé..Rosie...", Jungkook comments before he smiles thinking of Chaeyoung.

Haejin eyes him with curiosity before he looks at Soyeon who just smiles before she leaves them alone.

"Jungkook...you like Chaeyoung, are you?", he asks the young man who has his hand on one of Chaeyoung's photo when she was a kid.

"Oh...umm...ye..yes, abeoji.", he stutters to admit in which surprises himself too. He is okay to tell everyone else about his feelings for Chaeyoung but not to Haejin. He feels nervous as he could not look into Haejin's eyes while admitting it.

"Does she know?", Haejin asks casually.

Jungkook nods as he is rubbing his hair in nervousness.

"Are you two together?", Haejin gets a little more direct with his question.

"No, not yet. I mean...I've told her I love her but we haven't been a thing yet. It's...a bit complicated.", Jungkook replied quickly to the question Haejin asked.

Haejin laughs at him before asking him if he is nervous talking about it. Jungkook slowly nods while blushing hard because Haejin caught his nervousness. Then, he asks Jungkook if Chaeyoung left because of him.

"What, abeoji?", the young man asks.

"I'm just asking. Did she leave because you two had an argument or anything? That's why she went for a holiday with her friends.", Haejin guesses.

Jungkook looks for an answer and he decides to just go with the truth.

"Actually, abeoji...", he starts to tell Haejin what actually happened even though it will make Soyeon looked bad to him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung sees Byunghun smiling while looking at his phone as he enters the mansion. He walks up to the living room and greets Byunghun with a bow.

"Master Lee, I see you smiling wide from the door. Something good happened, is it?", he asks as he stands in front of the old man.

Byunghun smiles before answering, "Jungkook will come back tomorrow with his real father."

"Oh, that's good. At least, he's found him.", Taehyung replied.

"Yes, it's good because they get along well. Now, we just have to wait for Chaeyoung to come back too.", Byunghun says. "By the way, where did you go, Taehyung? You're wearing formal clothes like this.", he adds a question to Taehyung because he left the mansion without telling where he was going in the morning.

"Oh, I...had an interview with a college. Jungkook put me to a college admission to pursue studying. He told me about it late last night, I was shocked to know actually when he called. He said I must go for the interview because he'd done a lot to make sure I could be a student there.", Taehyung tells.

Byunghun nods proudly, "He did that? Soyeon said the truth then. He loves you a lot, Taehyung."

The young man in black shirt with white tie agrees, "Don't make me cry, I've cried enough last night."

Byunghun chuckles at him before asking why he wants to cry.

"Because what he does touched my heart, Master Lee.", Taehyung answers as he puts his hand to where his heart is.

The old man laughs again before calling Taehyung's name, "Call me harabeoji, Taehyung."

His simple words make the younger one freeze for a moment. Then, Byunghun tells that Kiyong also calls him 'harabeoji' now so he should be doing the same. Taehyung nods before excusing himself to have a shower which is actually just an excuse. He leaves to his room and cries quietly thinking of how kind the Jeons are with him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Seventy third chapter ✔