40

"Somebody save me, please."

Jungkook quickly gets out of his car as the voice of Chaeyoung keeps on repeating in his head. He only takes his phone with him before running into the hotel and goes straight to the front counter.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin's best friend, your boss. Can you show me where the CCTV room is?", he asks in one breath to the woman at the counter.

Then, she leads him to a room behind the counter and tells the security guard in there about Jungkook. But, he cuts her off as he enters and apologises quickly before saying that he has an emergency. He asks the guard to replay the CCTVs a few minutes before and starts to search for Chaeyoung through them.

"There! That...help me look at where the man is taking her.", he asks the guard to look closely too at the CCTV near the washroom.

"They take the elevator. Where do they go next?", Jungkook says as he looks close to the number tapped beside the elevator.

When the elevator opens, the guard points to another camera and looks at the room they entered.

"Room 707.", he tells Jungkook who quickly grabs the master key behind the door.

"That's three minutes ago. Call all your backup to go there!", Jungkook replies as he walks out of the room hastily.

"Wait, sir! They have guns!", the guard's warning is ignored as he goes to the nearest stairs to go to the 7th floor.

♡♡♡♡♡

The bodyguard ties Chaeyoung's hands to the bed as Grey watches her crying and begging him to not touch her. He smiles as he takes off the tie on his neck before putting it on the floor. He shows a perverted look as he takes off his belt.

"No, please...you've misunderstood, sir.", Chaeyoung says as she looks at him in the eyes.

"I've told you my name. Call me Mr Grey and I promise I'll go slow on you. If not...", he pauses as he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt.

"Okay, Mr Grey. Please...listen to me first.", Chaeyoung says as the bodyguard steps away after he is done tying both her hands to the bed.

"Go to the door and don't disturb me.", Grey says to his bodyguard. Right after that, he crawls up to the bed slowly while looking at the crying Chaeyoung who is scared to face him. He shushes her from crying more as he says that his gun is still on his waist if she keeps crying.

He touches her cheek and makes her to look at him as he threatens her with a gun on his left hand. Chaeyoung feels the gun pointed behind her so she does as he told in the end. She tries to hold herself from crying more as she gives him a look of sympathy.

He smirks at her before his hand trails down to her shirt. Chaeyoung closes her eyes as his hand goes down a little more before a sound distracts him.

"Bastard!!", someone pulls him before he could turn around to see what is disturbing him.

Chaeyoung opens her eyes to see Jungkook pushing the Grey guy off of the bed until he leans to the sliding door of the room. He grabs the man by the neck before giving him several punches to the face and body. He does not care of the man having a gun on his hand as he simply dodged it down to the ground as he keeps punching until some security guards come to the room.

Even Seokjin and Jieun come in after hearing the commotion from the room. Jieun goes straight to Chaeyoung while Seokjin tries to pull Jungkook away from the Englishman named Grey. One of the security guards have to help him to calm Jungkook down for he is too vicious with Grey.

"Jungkook, stop.", Chaeyoung says in wobbly voice while Jieun untied her hands.

Hearing her voice, he finally stops and turns to look at her. He walks to her while Seokjin and his security guards handcuff Grey's hands. Jungkook takes off his jacket and gives it to Chaeyoung before staring at Grey being taken out of the room.

"Hyung, take him away from this hotel now.", Jungkook says.

"Alright, Jungkook. Don't worry.", Seokjin replies before continuing to take Grey out of there.

Jungkook looks back at Chaeyoung whose eyes still filled with tears as Jieun is trying to comfort her. "Can we go to the CCTV room? There's something I need to know and I need some help.", he says and Jieun nods to him. "I want to go to my room.", Chaeyoung voices out without looking at Jungkook.

"Okay, Chaeyoung. Jungkook, I'll get Minhyuk to help you. Is that alright?", Jieun asks and Jungkook slowly nods.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jieun walks Chaeyoung to her room and when they reached inside, Chaeyoung sees Sooyoung already sleeping as she checks if she has a pad in her handbag. Jieun stays to see if Chaeyoung is alright before she sees a pout from her. She asks if there is anything wrong and Chaeyoung says yes.

"Unnie, do you have a pad? My period just started and I forgot to bring one.", she tells Jieun and the older softly chuckles at her.

"I thought what it is. I have it, I'll bring it to you. You wait here, okay?", Jieun says before she heads to the door.

♡♡♡♡♡

When he finds the cause of the incident, he tells the security guard to pause the video. Minhyuk looks at the video of Chaeyoung and Miyeon hugging in front of the hall.

"Do you know who's that girl hugging my PA, hyung?", Jungkook asks as he points at Miyeon who pasted a sticky note behind Chaeyoung during the hug.

"That...is Cho Miyeon. One of the new staff from accounting department.", Minhyuk answers.

Jungkook crosses his arms as he looks sharply at Miyeon in the video.

"I'm going to join all of you tomorrow but don't mention to anyone.", he says before Seokjin enters the room.

"Jungkook, you're still here.", he says as he looks at what is Jungkook and his staff are doing in there.

Jungkook lets Minhyuk go before he asks about the Englishman to Seokjin.

"He's taken to the police station. He said he thought Chaeyoung was...", Seokjin paused as he knows Jungkook will not like the word at all. "He did that because of the sticky note behind her back. That's his reason.", Seokjin adds.

Jungkook nods. "I found out who put that note behind her. It's okay. Anyway...that man still needs to be punished. If he is not going to be imprisoned, at least put him in restraining order. I don't want him to ever get close to Chaeyoung again.", he tells Seokjin.

"Don't worry. I'm already doing that. After all, Chaeyoung is like my own sister. I'll do what I can to protect her too.", Seokjin says to ease Jungkook's mind.

"Thanks, hyung.", Jungkook replies as he keeps his eyes on Miyeon in the video paused.

♡♡♡♡♡

Fortieth chapter ✔