51

"Jungkook-ssi, I can't come in to work today. Have an emergency. I'm sorry." - Chaeyoung at 7.25 am

The message Chaeyoung gives him makes him thinking why she cannot come in for work. Emergency? Why she does not tell him what kind of emergency? He feels curious about it but he decides not to ask her now. He can get the answer tomorrow when she comes in for work.

♡♡♡♡♡

After what happened in the weekend, Chaeyoung could not think straight of what to do next. She feels guilty towards Jimin. She feels worried to come in for work. She feels angry with herself for making her father sad. She feels all sort of things so she decides to take a leave for a day.

Plus, she is worried of the content of the documents that Jimin is sending to her. She still has not receive anything yet but she feels anxious about it. Who knows there are some things she does not know and she will find out from the documents?

While she is being lazy lying on her sofa, her door is knocked from outside. Hopefully it is the postman that she has been waiting for.

"I'm coming.", she says as she opens the front door.

"Good morning, Park Chaeyoung.", the figure that stands in front of the door makes Chaeyoung froze and speechless.

She never expects to get a visit from that person. Especially not when she is supposed to be at work that day. She does not know what to say as her face has shown it all. Shocked and fear are written all over her face even though she tries to stay calm and relaxed.

"Are you surprised to see me? It's okay. I'm not here to check what you do at home when you're supposed to be working.", the voice of the person is monotonous as she speaks.

"Can I come in?", she asks Chaeyoung.

Slowly, Chaeyoung nods and invites her in to the small living room of hers.

"Umm...may I get you a drink, CEO Jeon? I have...strawberry drink and...plain water only. I'm sorry I don't..."

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-ssi. Plain water is fine.", the older lady says.

"Okay.", Chaeyoung takes a glass and pour the water into it. "Here it is, CEO Jeon.", she says as she puts down the glass on the coffee table.

Soyeon thanks her for the water before she drinks a bit from it. Chaeyoung sits on the couch next to the sofa Soyeon sits on. She looks at Soyeon who is eyeing every inch of her apartment quietly.

"That's a big frame there.", Soyeon makes a sudden remark as she saw the big rectangular frame from Chaeyoung's room which its door is half opened.

"Oh, that...is a present from my friend. She's a photographer.", Chaeyoung replies as she feels embarrassed of her own photo on the frame which Lisa took when they were in Hawaii.

"Looks like in a foreign country.", Soyeon adds before Chaeyoung admits that the photo was taken in Honolulu, Hawaii. Suddenly she is reminded to the vacation that Lisa brought her to after they have finished their final examination. But, she never expected Lisa to put it into a big frame like that as her birthday present. The mind of that photographer girl...

Her thoughts are interrupted when Soyeon takes out something from her handbag and puts it on the table. Chaeyoung looks at the white envelope Soyeon points to her on the table. Seems like there is something she wants to show to Chaeyoung in it.