46

The photos and papers containing information related to Chaeyoung is scattered on the bed. Jimin stares at all of them before he rubs his face with the information he got about her. He is in confusion whether to come clean about the information that he faked to the Jeon's family or just let it be.

Right now, he found out that Chaeyoung is actually the biological child of Jeon Junyoung and Jeon Soyeon. Meanwhile, Jungkook is the biological child of Park Haejin and Park Minyoung.  Park Haejin used to work with Jeon Junyoung before he resigned and moved to Busan with his family. Last but not least, Lee Byunghun is Chaeyoung's grandfather.

He also managed to retrieve Chaeyoung's real birth certificate which stated she was born in Seoul and not in Busan. To add to the information, Jungkook also was born in Seoul in the same hospital as Chaeyoung. The only differences were the time and date of birth.

"Haish! Do these two know about this?", he yells at the copies of birth certificates in front of him.

♡♡♡♡♡

The view outside makes Chaeyoung feels like she is in some village like how her house in Busan is. There is a bridge made of metal poles and a river under it as Jungkook's car moves pass the bridge. After that, Chaeyoung sees a big gate which is opened after Jungkook presses his car honk.

He raises his hand to the guard in the guard post at the left before keeping on driving through the pavement road. Chaeyoung keeps on looking around until she sees a mansion that looks like a mansion where Jungkook lives with his mother. But, this one seems a bit more like an English country style with the white walls made of rock and foliage covering some parts of the walls.

When Jungkook parks his car right in front of the porch, Chaeyoung looks at him and asks him who they are meeting there. But, Jungkook just smiles and gets out of the car leaving Chaeyoung inside. She watches him talking with a man who could be a butler of the house and a woman who could be a maid there.

"Who is he meeting here?", she mumbles as she sees two kids pushing Jungkook in a playful way.

"He looks close with these people.", she says while seeing Jungkook pointing at her or the car before the kids come to open the door to the seat she is sitting at.

She is startled with the kids opening the door and pull her hands to come out. She gets out of the car while being pulled by the kids who then, are called by the maid. Jungkook smirks at what the kids did and tells the maid that it is fine.

"Kate imo, Ben samchon, this is my PA, Park Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, this is the house maid and the butler. They're a couple and those kids are their twin children, Bobby and Lily.", Jungkook introduces Chaeyoung to the family.

"Hi, Chaeyoung-ssi. You must be surprised, we look like in our fifties but we have small kids. Bobby and Lily are our last children. Their brothers are all in high school.", the maid tells Chaeyoung.

Ben, her husband nods to it. "But I am 50 this year.", he adds receiving small laughter from the others.

"They're from Philippines, Chaeyoung. But, they've worked here since...almost 15 years like that.", Jungkook gives more introduction about the workers of the mansion.

"Whoa, no wonder your Korean is good!", Chaeyoung compliments the couple.

"We are but not those kids. They prefer to speak English with everyone.", Kate says. "Oh, don't mind them now. Jungkook, you want to see your grandpa, right? Let's go in.", she adds as she leads the way with Ben in front.

Chaeyoung looks at Jungkook before slowly mouthing at him, "You're meeting your grandpa?"

"I haven't met him for quite a while.", he smiles as he replied that to her.