Chapter two: New Friend

Has she was waiting for the kids to calm down, the kids were talking and regrouping themselves. The small girl was looking through the curtains of the small cabin in the trees, watching the said strange beast curiously. The girl about 11 years old, the height of 4 foot, small haircut straight to the shoulders, her hair brownish with specks of gold in the sunlight, green eyes, small smile present while watching. The small female child was wearing a yellow dress, with a small heart in the middle of the chest, she was quite slim, normal for her age. To finish her outfit, yellow rain boots, with a small pink heart on the heel of the boots.

The older one of them, looking like a gothic character of an anime, with short messy brown hair, a black hoodie covering his neck, with a skull on the front, no smile present, grey eyes, a pair of tainted blue jeans, horned by a small silver chain. He was about 5 foot one, 13 years old. Called the said girl "Emilly!" The small girl didn't listen.

The third child looked around 5 foot 4, 12 years old, quite a slim body, shy, didn't seem to talk to the girl, only to take her by the arm. She didn't want to look away, she was curious, but she listened to the boy, turning around. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, with white stripes going vertical, starting from the middle of the chest to the bottom, he was wearing black jeans with the set.

The Stalgamate, still waiting outside was starting to freak out since the unknown planet was turning dark. To change her mind, she checked for any further injuries on herself, being careful of her leg, already hurting by the little run she had to do, to follow the children. The kids looked outside after their meet up about the new being present down there. The older one asked "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The said beast tilted her head, pointing to their mouth, and after at her face, since she didn't have one. The girl replied, "can you talk strange monster?" The Stalgamate nodded and started to talk telepathically "yes" she waited for a little while, seeing them surprised before continuing " I am from Quanta-4, I'm a Stalgamate, and I am here because my planet was destroyed, I am looking for the cube of life, and in the meanwhile a livable planet, which is yours". The children's still surprised by the being down bellow, finally, the older one said: " and what does it do with us?" The being responded with "you could help me if you wished since you had seen me, you could help me blend in your world". The older one didn't faze, but the small girl and the shy boy seemed interested.

The children's gathered back in their small domain to start talking about being outside again. Once they were settled around the small rotten table, they started their group talk. "What do we do now, we can't leave it outside, it's freaking out!" The young girl said to the boys. The tall boy silently agreed while the older one didn't have the same idea. As his response was told, "we can't accept another person in the group, we don't have space or time for that!" The older one yelled. They had yet hours of talking back and forth, to no success. That is until the girl thought of something "we accept them in if we get hurt their out!" She said to the boys. They looked at each other and discussed the terms.

After a lot of talking and convincing the older one, he accepted on one condition, if one of his friends is hurt, the beast leaves, whether the harm is mentally or physically done to his friends. The said group let the beast in their cabin. After a few hours, the daylight had gone out, the new friend was freaking out, she was shaking and looking around scared. The girl curious asked, "what is going on miss alien?" The outer being looked at her and said: " the dark has come, we have to be careful, the shadows could hit any second". The group laughed and looked at her, but the shy one had a silent laugh. The older boy responded with "it's normal on our planet, we should go home, but what do we do with it" " it's not it!" The small girl yelled to the boy. The boy shrugged and Ryan lifted his hand and whispered: "They can come and stay with me". The younger girl, nodded furiously to say it was a good idea, the older one didn't share the same though. But the two kids, Ryan and Emilly, told their terms about the being. The older boy nodded before the conversation was left there. They then left the cabin and headed to their homes, has the Stalgamate followed the 12 years old, wondering why there were so many living compartments in one place. On her home planet, there was so much space that, they were kilometers apart!