Chapter twenty-nine: Endless Battles Part Two

They were able to run away, or drive away for the small portion of time that the team was distracted before another one took away th plan of taking the van down. They were easily getting more and more dragged away from the middle of the town again, trying to dodge the fire of the team that wasn't stopping. They were getting annoyed with the human antiques of wanting to end their life's.

They only had one beast that they were able to tame before the end of the worlds, they were happy to not have forgotten about the beast that was still hidden in their subspace, without them, they wouldn't have made it that far now. They still had to find another way to distract the opponent before it was to late for them.

They were thinking of another plan as they were working on the weapon and making sure that the student didn't get hurt by the tools that they were passing to them. The whole concentration part was really hard as the team was being chased down and being shot at the same time, making it a whole lot harder.

They were still working on the plan before the sound of a car crashing into another car was heard, an car was thrown by the CTA-27. The car was a surprise to the bad team as the first car was crushed by the other one that was thrown. That made one down and unknown number to go, there was so many movements and to many things going on t=at the same time that it was hard to know what was going on.

The shots got more and more violent as the seconds went by, making the driver more stressed about the outcome of the fight. There was a sudden bump and the pop of a tire could be heard by the whole group that was inside the van, another car crashing against the wall could be heard in the distance. The yells of humans getting eaten by the beast could be heard and the roars of pain from it could be heard too.

They realized that the tire was shot and that they would have to make the rest of the trip on foot, making the mission much more harder to get done. They now had to find a way trough the fire of the war that was going on in the town that was once a world of peace and quiet. They now had nowhere to go, they were cornered by the other team.

The parents didn't want to get out of the van, they all hid with the kids that was under the blanket, now looking like an amalgam of metal under the tissue. They all had to stay quiet, Stacy was still not able to find an hiding spot to hide before the doors where open.

The four kids were hidden, just like Clay and the rest of the team. if only the kids weren't in there, it would have made the whole plan much more easy to finish and be able to get the mission done. The mission would have been done much more sooner if there was no interruptions like that, it only causes distractions for the team, making them inefficient.

The alien had told them a whole new plan that would let them be able to get out and get to the middle of the town. The only thing is that Stacy wasn't fast enough, they were now going to be at the mercy of the man himself. They didn't know what would happen from now on. There is one thing to do and its moving on.

Once the plan was told, everyone got into place for it to work, but they were starting to get in a frenzy since they didn't plan that would be a lot less long then they though. They now had to do with what they had, The alien was now done with the weapon that would end the meteor or the Tbx-29 for once and for all. They will not be coming back, not after what they will get it with.

The sound of yelling were heard outside of the door, as if someone important of their team was killed and that there was a new chef to lead them now. The team inside the van was a little confused as to why the other crew was yelling outside of the van saying nothing but actions that needed to be done before they had to open the doors.

They didn't understand why there was a sudden silence around them, its almost as if the world decided to pause the moment just for them, since an important choice was to be made. Emily, in the hiding group felt bad for stealing but she felt the sudden need to. She didn't know why she did it in the first place but it was to late.

The whole plan was over, they couldn't believe what had just happen, the bad team left. They left and laughed at them, laughed at their pain and suffering. Why, why did it had to be them? Why did they have to save a human? They were the only one that was able to save the earth and that knew how the machine worked. They were all going to die.

Everyone was crying, Rick felt so empty inside, Clay felt like he failed to the world. Stacy felt bad for the kids, she was attached to them too, they were so kind. Emily felt so much guilt from the thing she stole from them. Ryan wasn't reaction, everything was going on inside, he was so broken.

He not only did loose his father but he lost the one person that he trusted other than his father in the same day. The fate was now sealed, there was nothing that they could do... Why did they do it? Why did they decided to protect a weaker species? Why did they decide to save the one mother they never had?

They felt the world stop, making the time fell weird were they were. They felt the hand of the queen on their shoulder, ":It is not you're time yet, wait a little, child:". The world seemed to go on in circles, before they felt dizzy and could see correctly the whole world crying their loss.

There only friend from space, the tall fearless being that knew so much was watching an sad scene, making them regret what they though doing was good. But they did it as a guard leader of course. They were taught to protect the youth, the weakest. Starslay was....dead.

1118 words