Chapter six: Fears

One visitor was still on the ground, panicked to awaken up the little girl in her slumber. Ryan was already up, just like his mum, that was looking for Emily. Ryan announced to her mother that she was in his bedroom since she had bad nightmares and that she is still resting. So that his mommy doesn't get into his bed-chamber to check on her. The mother had left the home saying to Ryan to stay back today, Rick would arise by if he desired to. She didn't want them to go to the cottage today, but tomorrow would be ok.

The kid got back in his bedroom to check on the alien, only to see a cute scene. Poor Emily was embraced in the paint from the lap of the stranger. her hair soaked in dry paint. That will take a prolonged time to take off. The pair remained covered from the color fight of the last day. The alien, unmoving to not bother the sleeping infant.

The taller child grinned and nudged Emily, at that she produced a big yawn, a good morning stretch and she got up, walking downstairs. The cloth, used as a cover was covered in shades from the paint, a spot on the floor wherever she was napping, and the stranger not purple anymore. Once they had consumed breakfast, at least the kids had eaten.

After a short while, a knock on the door was overheard in the house, Ryan got the door to see Rick, not concealed in the paint. The older boy was confused about how Emily was there and still cloaked in the paint. He finally spoke, "where is the alien?" Ryan said they were in the living room, standing since they are still covered in dry paint.

Emily got clothes from Ryan that he gave him considering she didn't have any extra clothes and that they couldn't go to her residence for now. She got to the shower while the guest was kind of gazing at them, even though they don't possess a face. They were anticipating for who knows what.

After a few uncomfortable seconds, Ryan stepped out of the room to get something. The alien stalked him, to see the kid turn a faucet, abruptly acid flowed trough some kind of grey tube, the alien panicked cried out "Acid!" and proceeded to run the other direction, only to hit their head on the top of the entrance.

Ryan worried, turned around to see the alien half knocked out on the ground. The higher kid walked up to the alien to wash a bit of paint off of their face. The alien freaked out and got up, their headbanging the table. Rick was now snickering quite hard, that it could be detected from the living room.

The alien pointed at the rag that the boy had in his hand, requiring to know what it is. Ryan chuckled and explained that water isn't dangerous to anyone unless you stay under it for more than forty-five seconds since it cuts the air for humans.

The alien got up carefully before poking the rag he had in hand. The other being stayed still has the kid scrubbed its face-off, quite funny, they should be the one to do it, but she doesn't know about the humans. After a few minutes, Emily got out of the shower and was now ready for the day, in loose clothes.

Once the tub was full of water, they told the alien to go wash, of course afraid, they replied no. Since the other individual didn't desire to go into the bathtub, they tried for around half an hour to get the visitor into the bathroom, to only lock the poor frightened alien in the room. They said that they can't get out until they are spotless.

Overwhelmed by the kids, the alien got into the scary bathtub. After a few moments, the alien was clean, and outward of the bath bagging in the door to be let out. Emily ran to the door to open it, letting the terrified alien out. Rick was laughing at the alien's reaction to the water.

Ryan out of the blue, asked the alien "do you know about the machines of our world?" Starslay tilted their head, seeking whichever a computer is. The kids stepped into another room, the alien following, not to be forgotten. There it stood, the cube of life! Or so the alien though, they moved up to the computer picked it up and questioned why there were cables to the solid.