Chapter thirty-one: The Beast

The beast was getting up from the small nap that they took, completely waking up now, they were getting ready to strike and kill the world. So that the world will become one with the dust, just like before it was. There is to be nothing alive in the path of the creature that was in the rampage of killing the whole universe right now.

They had to run for a little more since they had to spot at the edge of the town. A few kilometers away from the point that they had yet to reach since they couldn't go on without being unnoticed by the team. They had to get to the rest of the crew to help fighting the bad away anyways and they couldn't waste anymore time. Every second counted right about now.

They had to get to the house that was the closest first, getting ready to run un the direction of the middle of the down as fast as they could. The kids was with them, since there wasn't any real good hiding place for them, anywhere you looked, there was a battle field that was ragging on.

They were trying to not get spotted, that is quite hard when you are a few more people than normal that can fit in the door that was shadowed by the light. There is a few of these people that had to make an distraction so that the rest of the group could make it to the end of the mission.

There was to be a few more sacrifices before they could finally succeed the mission that they had, to save the two worlds and bring peace upon them. There wasn't much that could be done about it, not much could be explained, they ran, hid and ran again until they had reached the middle of the town.

The beast was searching for the aura of the creature they were looking for, the only one that knew how to kill them was still alive and trying to get ready to kill them. They had to find a way to fight it, so that they win, they had an idea, even though it wasn't the best, it was the one option that would kill them.

They will wait to die but let their poison take over the city, so that way everyone in it will die from it. They were getting their tentacle ready for once the enemy will strike them, that will be their revenge for the death of their other part.

The beast was slowly but surely getting their tentacle in place and waiting foe the thing to happen. They will be with their other part soon enough, just a little more waiting to do right now. The end of the world was soon to be brought, and so is the story of the end of this adventure that is being told to the world.

An hidden war that is going on in the world, an hidden story that is yet to be told to all of you. We will always remember you, even though once I'm back home you would be dead, I will never forget you. Is there any questions about the story? No, oh yes there is one, how does it end? You will know tomorrow, sorry.

Once we get back, you will know how it ends, I do hope that you will like the end, but for now, take this as a break and tell me what you loved the most about the story. We will continue tomorrow, later for now...

600 words