Chapter four: Discoveries

As they talked and talked, the children had fallen asleep, conversing about everything and nothing. Since they were sleeping, the Stalgamate decided to look outside, walking in the outdoor, surprised by the small lights lightning the sky, instead of the day that's all normal and the habit in her world, this one as a special cycle. She sat on the edge, resting her power core, watching the moon, that she searched on the 'net' of this world. She only watched the beauty as it was moving towards a side of the earth, to reveal a sunrise, that looked like an after apocalypse at her old home. Only, this time, there is no danger, only the beauty left to watch of the sunrise, and with it, the hope of a better 'day', yes it is weird to them. For her, a few milliseconds of her life passed, and yet, to the humans, it is a whole day lost. With the newfound natural light, a new adventure woke up. She remembered something, a bad memory being woken up.

The first apocalypse, the first attack of the beast that destroyed their world. The light burned out, completely and this time, it was no part of the light cycle, but it was gone forever now. She shook the bad memory away, not wanting to live it again.

At first, the outer being was utterly confused as to why she couldn't follow the humans in the forest, at least, until the girl explained that they had to 'us the restrooms'. The more the child explained, the more disgusted and scared the alien became. She then, terrified, decided to remain at the cabin, waiting for them. While she was waiting, she checked the plants, making sure they were all healthy, she liked the beauty of the small plants present on this small planet. Yes, the earth is tree time smaller than the Stalgamates planet. Their planet used to be the smallest, only think of how huge the other ones might be, the mate started to wonder how huge they were before they became dust in space's winds. Her little hinkly mind had brought a small enjoyable memory.

She was walking next to an extremely tall being, that was about three times her size, maybe even more. Again, she was nearly a child, still in need of guidance in her path. The queen, walking to the palace before she sensed the hinkly next to her having a question. She stopped and bent to Starslay's vision, pressing her to ask their question. The small Stalgamate started ": what are the other planets, guide, how do they look and how big can they be?:" the queen usually silent started to talk ": they are quite similar, yet not. Hinkly, we have the smallest planet among all of them. The biggest one is Quanta-2 the acidic planet. The second one is our sun, Quanta-1, our light, our life, never forget that young hinkly. No light, no hope of a future. The third one is the winds, Quanta-3. Without it, we wouldn't have this beautiful ecosystem.:" the hinkly nodded. The small being then asked ": Guide, what do you and war trainer love about them?:" ": I, love the calm waters of Quanta-1, and the beautiful ecosystem here, on Quanta-4. My king likes its people, the order and respect between all of them.:" the child though a moment before saying determined ": Queen, I will protect the planets you love, just like their ecosystem. For you king, I will protect their people, their order and peace between them.:" the queen, shocked by the answer, knew they were the one for the station and job they had in front of them.

Happy from the memory, Starslay was brought out of the memory from the kids walking in the cabin. The younger humans waved at the Stalgamate to come back inside the hidden place. Then, the children sat at the table, getting a loud noise from the small transparent thing that holds something that was never seen in their world.

The alien then asked telepathically the children what it was. Only to be responded with "we need to eat, don't you have to eat too?" the alien shook their head and continued " no we don't need to eat, or how do you humans call it... right! Sleep, we don't need to do the weird thing you normally do. Our power core feeds us, letting us easily survive whiteout the need of refueling".

The children resumed their task of eating what was in the transparent thing. All in the while the Stalgamate was taking care of the plants in the room. Once the children and the alien were done with their tasks, they resumed their stopped conversation. after a little while, Ryan, the taller child took out another small bag, now known under the name of a plastic bag. The outer being, curious as always, wanted to try some of the unknown food, forgetting they had a lack of a face. The result was a splash sound and some crunches along with it. the children turned around, only to start laughing out loud, falling to the ground as the face of Starslay was no more purple, but orange and a little green because of the chips and the soft drink that splashed her face.