Note

Hello Everyone

Thank you so much for the love and appreciation you've shown this story. This is my very first work of fiction and the comments are truly heartening to read. I do try my best to respond to each and every comment, but sadly I haven't been able to get to any of them recently. There also isn't a like button against each of them to indicate that I've read your comments. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who've taken the time and effort to vote and comment on this story. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me and encourages me to continue writing. 

My silent readers, a big thank you to you too. I know you're out there, loving my work, coming back to read it every time I post a new chapter. Please take some time to vote and comment. Let me know what you like, what you didn't like, how the characters made you feel, did you feel connected, or disconnected, was there something that upset you, something you believe is incorrect - please feel free to pour in your comments, critiques, observations. It really helps us, writers, to grow, improve our craft and write more meaningful stories. 

As I mentioned earlier, this is my first work of fiction and as some of my readers pointed out, there is inconsistency in terms of information and how it has been presented. I am in the process of editing my work, trying to make it more concise as well as appeal to readers who've not necessarily seen the show. Please feel free to comment or write to me should you find such a discrepancy and I would love to include that in my edits. 

Finally, please please please feel free to the spread the word on this story. Our biggest payback as writers on Wattpad is the comments, likes, and followers we have. Every single referral, every new reader and every vote and comment goes a long way in encouraging us to keep creating new work for our audience. 

Thank you for choosing to be a part of my story-telling community. I could not have done any of this without you.

Best Wishes