Chapter 17

~June 3rd, Wednesday~

-Almost nine months later-

~Natalie's POV~

I wake up, wrapped in big strong arms. And I smile. I move those arms, verrry carefully, so I don't wake him up. He stirs, and I sit up to look at him. Freshly cut auburn hair, ripped and now lightly tatted biceps and chest, and a clean back, which was now facing me since he turned over in his sleep. I sigh, and then it hits me.

It's my Zander's birthday today! I peak over him at our alarm clock. '5:17 a.m'. I get out of bed slowly, now knowing how much of a light sleeper Alex is. I stand there, and think, while I gaze at him sleeping. I have a brilliant idea, and I head downstairs.

I get into the kitchen, turn on the bright lights, and I look around. My place was decorated from the top to the bottom, all with blue streamers, and blue balloons. I did this last night after he fell asleep, since his party is gonna be held here. I look over at my kiss the cook apron, and I smile. But I don't put it on, just yet of course.

I look down at what I'm wearing, and I see I'm wearing my Zander's T-shirt and a comfy pair of shorts. I smile, and I strip. I put the apron on over my naked body, and tie it in the back. And I get busy. Doing multiple things at once, using my ability.

Waffles, bacon, eggs, and my specialty, muffins. You could ask anyone of my family members or friends, my muffins are to die for. Matter fact, anything sweet I bake, is top notch. I finish up, my plates for me, my Zander, and our triplets. Since my older loves are with their father and aunt Nessa.

I smile at what I've done, and I hold my pointer finger up, focusing on the wind part of my Element ability. I do a tornado motion with said finger, making a small breeze run through the kitchen, up the stairs and into my spare bedroom. And I wait, with a grin on my face. I quickly get an idea, and I hop up on the kitchen island, bare ass to marble. Cold.

I lean back onto my palms and cross my legs as I wait. And after about two minutes, I hear, "Baaaaabeeeeeeeeeeee." And my heart throbs at the sound of his sleepy-pouty voice. "Where are youuu?" He asks, finally coming out our bedroom. "And goddamn! What's smells so damn goo-," He abruptly cuts himself off as he sees me from the indoor balcony, sat dead center of the island, I pick up his plate. "How about you stop talking and come eat." I say, purposely uncrossing my legs as the words 'come eat' flew out my mouth.

His jaw drops, and he seems to take a moment to himself, praying even, before, "Yes ma'am." He tells me obediently, basically racing down the stairs. I hold the plate exactly like I am when he comes over, seeing if he's gonna touch me or the plate first. And I guessed wrong. He grips my parted thighs, and leans in to kiss me, before kissing my neck. He pulls away and I hand him his plate, "Happy birthday Zander." I tell him, and just as he stuffs his face with some waffle, he looks up at me and realizes himself with raised eyebrows.

I burst into laughter, he's so fucking adorable sometimes. He finishes his big bite, and sets down his plate, "It's my birthday?" He asks, and I nod, still laughing. "Heyy stop laughing at me, okay okay, I forgot, very funny. But can we talk about this?" He says, and thus asks gesturing to the breakfast and then me naked in my red 'kiss the cook' apron. "Oh what? This? This is my birthday morning surprise. Breakfast." I say, gesturing to the actual food I made. "And then breakfast." I say, gesturing to myself, making him laugh a bit.

We kiss, and his lips taste like syrup and waffle. He trails his hands up and down my body. We haven't actually had sex yet but, we've definitely done other things. And so far, this man has satisfied me completely. And now, I want more.