S1:Chapter one ⚡️

Princess POV
I was walking down the street , it was around 9pm , I was heading home from a lame ass party , I'm only 15 and I was offered drugs and alcohol , I ain't bout that life.I ain't have nobody to drop me off home , Cuz I was paranoid and I ain't want nobody knowing my address , so I just decided to walk home , and my suppose to be best friend end up hooking up with some older guy and just forgot about me ...And told me to go home if I wanted too , so shit that's exactly what I did.My mom was Outta town on a business trip.Suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me.I immediately got scared and my voice shook , I turned around , but I didn't see anybody.I continued to walk down the street , I was almost home , and suddenly I feel somebody grab me from the back , I screamed and back elbowed their stomach , it looked like some man , he was wearing a ski mask or some shit , he tried throwing me down on the ground , I punched him across his face and suddenly I felt some weird energy come through my Body and suddenly I zapped him with some sort of pink electric energy ...he screamed and he....was dead.I gasped and ran away down the street and into my home.I was huffing and puffing ..scared , confused...in shock ...I can't believe I was just attacked and I just Killed a man with basically my bare hands but I didn't have to touch him...I glared at my hands.I seen some pink electric energy flowing threw the veins of my palms.I couldn't help but to gasp in disbelief.What did I just do ? What is this ? What is happening right now.
Stephan's POV
I was chilling in my room smoking some weed.My mom don't even know I'm smoking ...I always do it when she at work.As I smoked the weed ..I begin to feel a weird feeling threw my body ...I guess this weed just really hittin ...but my body feeling all hot.But not a bad hot ...Like a good hot.Suddenly I begin to see dark blue sparks of fire flow threw my legs and arms and towards my hands.I gasped and jumped up from the bed.I screamed and ran into the bathroom , I jumped into the shower and I quickly cut the water on ...but the fire wouldn't go out, I was panicking.
"Omg what's happening" ?!
The fire just wouldn't go out...it was so weird.Dont matter how much water fell on my body , the fire wouldn't go out ...I couldn't make it go away ...I couldn't control it.What is happening to my body?
Sophie's POV
I was in the bath tub relaxing , I had a swim game today , it was so tiresome , but a least I won.I was the fastest swimmer on my team ...people be jealous but it is what it is ...I'm just naturally good at this swimming thing.I laid my head back on my little pillow, my slow and chill music played on my phone.

I smiled with happiness, I was just vibing.Suddenly I felt a strong sensation come threw my body ...I gasped ....because water begin to flow threw my body , I was gasping the whole time in disbelief.What the hell is happening right now ?, Tiny specks Of water begin to form inside my hands.I glared at my hands in disbelief.The water in the tub begin to rise and I realized I was the one controlling the water , I screamed and the water splashed back down.
"What the ~!
DJs POV
I was chilling with some homeboys.We was smoking some weed and drinking some alcohol.We was only 15 and 16 , well I was 15 , I was actually the youngest , but like we didn't care, we was just vibing to some rap music or whatever.

Suddenly the cops pull up , all we seen was lights ...and cops jumping out with guns aiming , I ain't know what was going on , I wasn't in trouble , I ain't do nothing but maybe one of those other guys did something..,idk but I'm finna run , matter a fact we all running, we gotta get the fuck outta here , when black peoples see cops , we gotta book , and that's what we did .
"HEY STOP" !! I hear the white man cop scream
We was flying down the street , one of the boys fell and the cops grabbed him ...throwing him down to the ground , I knew I had to keep going ...I couldn't stop and let them racist bastards get me so I kept running and I ain't look back and suddenly I found myself running extremely fast , like fast as hell....faster than ever before.I found myself on the other side of town ...that's how fast I was running.I suddenly stopped ...I wasn't even tired.I gasped.I knew something was different about me..I never ran that fast ....I barley touched the ground ...that's how fast I felt myself running.I had a weird feeling in my body , and I seen orange energy flowing threw my entire body.
"Omg" I said whispering
Domoniques POV
I had a ice skating game tonight.I was next to go out.I was the best ice skater in my city.Not to be cocky but I was really good at it.I skated on the rink and the music played.