S3 Chapter Five💦

Stephans POV
Me and the gang arrived to the cave.Everybody glared at each other.
"Aight lets do this, on 3"
Everybody slapped their hands in the middle.
"Powers In the hood" !
Everybody said in unison.
We ran threw the cave and we immediately begin to call Victoria name.
QTs POV
"Victoria" !!! I screamed
Me and the crew continued to run threw.
"Do you think she went far" ? Caroline asked
"I'm sure Most likely pass that dead girl"
"Ugh...what if ...."
"Caroline do not think like that , she's okay" !
"Okay okay ...I hope she is...let's hope"
"Victoria" !!!! I screamed
"Victoria"!!! Caroline screams
Princess POV
"Where is this gurl" ?!
"She gotta be far , she doesn't even hear us" ! Domonique said
"Exactly like Ugh" !
"Calm down girls , we will find her" DJ said
We sighed deeply and we continued to walk threw , we end up walking past the dead girl.So we were further into the cave and deeper.We didn't even need flashlights , because we had built in flashlights in our suits , which was so lit.
"Stay close people" Stephan said
Everybody nodded.
Victoria's POV
I gasped , because I seen another dead body , the body looked disgusting and disfigured, I think it was a teen boy.Dried up blood was everywhere, he's been here for years I think.I ignored it and I continued to walk deeper.
"For fuck sake , where is this treasure,my legs are burning"
I had to take a quick break , I had to drink some water , I sat on a small rock.I took a few deep breaths.
"God I hope I find this treasure" I said looking up
While I was drinking water , I suddenly hear some growling , I didn't know where it was coming from , I just stayed still , but I slowly glared all around the place , I heard snarling and the growls increased , my body trembled with fear and I begin to whimper , I slowly looked up at the roof and I seen something black and ugly , it was the most disgusting creature I've ever seen.The creature glared at me growling , I screamed hysterically and uncontrollably.
|The Bahamas Zombies|

Princess POVWe gasped , as we suddenly heard screaming , we knew it was Victoria

Princess POV
We gasped , as we suddenly heard screaming , we knew it was Victoria.We knew she was close by , we ran threw.
DJs POV
My cheetah speed was activated and I ran threw within seconds and I gasped and jumped , because I seen some ugly ass creature alien looking things trying to attack Victoria, it was on top of her , she was screaming and trying to kick it off.I super speeded my ass towards the Alien , and I threw him off , he hit the wall , and screeched in pain and anger.
"Yeah bitchhh" !! I screamed
"Omg thank you" ! Victoria said
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.
"You okay" ?
"I think so yeah...who are you" ?
"Don't worry bout that"
My voice was changed , so she didn't even recognize me.
The gang ran in.
"Yoooooo" !! QT said
"Lòok at what I just killed" !!
Everybody jumped and gasped at the alien.
"Is that the Bahamas Zombie" ?! Stephan asked
"Yes" ! Victoria said
"So the legend is true" ! DJ said
Victoria looked at me funny.
"Oh I mean ...I ain't know that legend was true , my uh homeboy told me about it once"
Victoria nodded slowly.
"Omg DJ lòok out"!!! Sophie screams
I ducked and she immediately sprayed her water waves at the creature and he was being drowned, he died slowly.
"That thang wasn't dead" !! Sophie screams
"Omg are y'all super hero's" ?! Victoria asked
"Yes we are" ! Sophie said
"And we come to help you" Princess said
"How did y'all know I was in here" ? She asked in confusion
Before we could come up with a lie more Bahamas Zombies was coming to attack.
"Let's kick their ass" ! I screamed
Princess POV
Everybody got into battle mode.A few of them came my way and I immediately zapped my lighting bolts at his ass , he shook and screeched uncontrollably.I seen Victoria watching with shock and amazement on the corner of my eye, I smirked on the sly.The electric energy scorched and I electrocuted their ugly disgusting black ass.One of them tried jumping down on me from the roof , it jumped down on me to attack me , I punched and slammed dunked his ass as I zapped him with my pink electrical bolts.He was fried , he died.
Stephan's POV
One of the Aliens came my way, I immediately threw my blue fire balls at his ass , he burnt into a crisp, but some more was growling and running up on me , I ducked , flipped and threw my fire balls at two of their ass at the same time.
"Yeah ya thought" ! I shouted
I flipped of the wall and back kicked one of them aliens , he fell to his stomach , I stomped crushed his back in, and I burned his ass up.
Sophie's POV
"You finna drown bitch" !!
One of the aliens tried to jump on me , I knee kicked their ass , he fell back growling , I sprayed his face with my water waves , he was drowning nonstop.All he could do was screech as he died slowly.
DJs POV
I was fighting 3 of the aliens at the same , i was kicking and punching , one of them halfway punched me , I almost fell backwards, but I didn't let that stop me ; I came back stronger , and I immediately shape shifted into ...omg I realized I wasn't shape shifting into a cheetah but I was shape shifting into a BAHAMAS ZOMBIE!!!! My gang gasped , they could barely fight from being in shock and looking at me.
"I can shape shift into other things" !!!
The Bahamas Zombie growled with anger , I growled in anger back , and it was show time in this bitch , I begin to punch , kick , uppercut , body slam , and rip apart his ass, I was kicking ass , black blood gushed and splattered all over the place.
"Remember I'm DJ , do not accidentally kill me" !!
Everybody laughed.
Domoniques POV
These ugly fuckers just kept coming , it was of gang of them , literally a squad of these assholes.I had to spray my 0 degrees ice at their ass , I froze some of them fools to death.They stood upright in a ice box , I cackled.
Justice POV
I immediately begin to gravitate and levitate those alien ass bitches , I was slanging them all across the wall , making their bodies hit the hard rocks , the impact alone was killing them , I made them hit the ceiling and back down.
Nikki's POV
I camouflaged myself with the walls , one of the alien was growling and looking for me , it snarled with anger, it was about to walk away , and I immediately begin to attack it , I caught it off guard , I begin to punch and kick his ass nonstop , he end up grabbing and slamming me , but I got back up , and karate kicked his big back in , he fell forwards , I stomped his ass head , he screeched with pain , black blood gushed out, I scrunched up my face ; it looked disgusting.
Mario's POV
"Lets do this asshole" !
I took a deep breath , I knew how to control my breathing and attacks so well now , this is nothing.
(BOOM) !! The aliens flew up against the wall , and some flew threw the roof , rocks and debris fell down , I had to duck, another one tried running up on me , I ran up on him as I swirled flipped and kicked his face into , he went flying and crashing into the wall , the walls crumbled.Another one tried coming .
"I'm sick of this"
I immediately clapped my hands hardly together and (BOOM) his ass flew into the air and exploded.The impact was just too much for his ass ugly.
Prince POV
I immediately aimed my energy vortex at their ugly ass , the radiation was melting and burning their black disgusting skin off , they were screeching and growling with pain.
"Prince lòok out"!! I hear Angel screams
I turned around and immediately karate kicked that bitch alien in the stomach , he flew backwards and hit the wall.
Angels POV
I had those alien ass bitches flying away into the wind , they were flying into each other and hitting the walls , I made a small tornado form and half of the aliens was getting swirled away as they crashed into the wall and died.All of their alien black skin and black blood was splattering.
"Gross" ! I screamed
QTs POV
I immediately aimed my stingers at those Bahamas Zombies , my stingers were made of toxins , that would kill you within seconds , you would have a seizure , foam of the mouth , and die, those aliens were shaking uncontrollably as they fell to the ground , black foam sprayed from their mouths , they died within a blink of an eye.
Caroline's POV
I shot and aim my venom at those fuckers , while they were screeching , I managed to aim my poison right in their mouths.
"Gotcha" I said smirking
The alien exploded into millions of pieces , everybody had to cover and duck , because those pieces flew everywhere.
Christina's POV
I had the ability to control those Bahamas Zombies and that's what I did of course!! I had them killing each other , biting , ripping and tearing each other apart.
Victoria's POV
I snuck off while everybody was fighting those Bahamas Zombies , I was very determined to get my treasure.I quickly ran off and around the corner.
Kings POV
Victoria didn't know I saw her sneak off , I frowned, and I immediately ran off to follow behind her.
Princess POV
DJ had shape shifted back to his human self again.
"We got their ass" !! I screamed
Me and Stephan high five and kissed.
"They done met their match thats why , they we're so used to killing up people and now we killing up their ass , now their shook and don't know how to act" Stephan said
I laughed "exactly boo" !
"I can't believe we whooped aliens asses! Sophie said
"I ain't never even believed in those fuckers but now I believe " ! Domonique said
"Y'all did good team" ! Stephan screams
Everybody cheered.
"Wait ? Where is Victoria" ?! QT screams
"Oh shit I don't know" !! I screamed
"We can't leave her, we came to save her remember " !! QT screams
"And where is King" ?! Christina screams
"He must have went after her"! Angel screams
The cave begin to rumble and shake.
"The place is crumbling down oh nooo" ! Mario screams
"We can't leave King" ! Christina screams
"And we can't leave Victoria" ! QT screams
Pieces of the rock begin to crumble , the cave begin to shake and tremble again.
"lets go get them" !! I screamed
We quickly ran off.
Victoria's POV
The place shook and trembled.I ignored it and I ran inside a room.I gasped and screamed happily as I seen a big ass chest , I knew the treasure was in their.
"What are you doing" ?!
I hear a voice.I gasped and turned around.
"I found my treasure" !
"Really" ?!
"Yes but stay back...this is all mines" !
Kings POV
She aimed and cocked a gun at me.
I took off my mask.
"It's me King, plz don't hurt me" !!
She gasped "King" ?!
"Yes it's me" !
"Your one of the super hero's" ?!
"Yes" !
"Is that Princess and the others out their" ?!
"Yes, were called the powers in the hood"
"So y'all got super powers" ?
"Yes , but I don't have time to explain, this cave is about to Collapse and we gotta get the hell out of here" !
"I'm not leaving without my treasure" !
"You don't even know what's inside" !
"I have the key" !!
The place trembled again.
"We have to go , your life is more important, come on" !
"I'm not leaving without it" !! She screams
"Alright come on" !
Suddenly my powers became activated.
"I wasn't gonna share this money with y'all anyways , I was just using y'all as bait for those aliens , I just needed y'all to help me with what I wanted, and surprise surprise I actually knew who y'all were the whole time , why do you think I seek DJ out at the very beginning, I knew y'all had powers and y'all would come and save me , but i got my treasure and now imma kill y'all , and btw I knew the dead girl , her name was Dora , she was my bestie , we explored this cave a few days ago , I was lookin for her and I found her dead , those things tried to kill me , but I ran away and got out just in time, so who has the last laugh now" ?
She gasped , I glared at her.
"I think I do because my name is Serum and I just made you tell the truth"
"No" !!
"You May know we have powers , but I don't think you did your research what we do and who has what"
"Omg" !
I kicked her ass in the leg, she gasped and fell backwards, I grabbed the chest and ran off , she screamed in anger and pain.
I seen the gang running my way.
"Omg King you okay" !! Christina screams
I hugged her, and we kissed without thinking.
"Omg what are you holding" ?! DJ asked
"The treasure" !
Everybody gasped
"Where is Victoria" ?! QT asked
"I found out she was evil with my truth serum powers , she already knew who we were , She purposely seeked DJ out , she wanted to use us as bait , she was gonna kill us after she got the treasure , and she knew that dead girl , her name was Dora , she was her best friend and she left her here to die , so she was here before and she had already seen those Bahamas Zombies , they tried to attack her but she escaped.
"I KNEW IT , I KNEW WE COULDN'T TRUST THAT BITCH" !! Princess screams
QT head hung down with sadness , we glared at him with sadness.
"Were so sorry man , we knew you liked her ...she just wasn't the one, theirs somebody out their for you , i promise"
I patted his back.
"Thanks man" he said sighing
"So where is she" ?!
"I think I broke her leg" !!
Princess POV
"Uvhhhhhhhhhghhh" !' We suddenly see Victoria limping towards us with a gun.
"Give me my treasure" !! She screams
She aimed and cocked her gun at us.
"Never" ! I screamed
Suddenly we heard growling and a gang of aliens begin to attack her from all sides , they begin to tear , bite and rip her apart , she screamed and cried hysterically and uncontrollably, we watched and gasped, you could hear her flesh tearing and you seen her blood splattering.She was screaming nonstop.The cave shook and trembled.The entire cave begin to crumble and Collapse, rock pieces was falling on us, we had to duck and cover.
"Oh shit we gotta go" !! Stephan screams
Prince POV
"I got y'all , I got y'all" !!
I suddenly aimed my travel vortex into the air , It was huge.Everybody gasped happily.We was finna hop straight into the beach.
"Jump in" ! I demanded
Everybody jumped in , we made it just in time before the entire cave crumbled into pieces , we landed right on the beach sand , we landed on our butts , we sighed deeply and laughed, people looked at us like we were crazy , they couldn't believe at what they just saw, but I don't even think the travel vortex phase them , I think they was shook at seeing us wearing these hot ass super suits on the beach.
"Prince you saved us" !! Angel screams
I smiled and blushed."we all did it" I said softly
Angel straddles and kisses me , we kissed with passion , I gripped her waist , and we fell backwards on the sand , I chuckled, she giggled.
Princess POV
Everybody hugged and high five each other.
"We completed another mission gang" !
"Yesss we did it again" ! Sophie said
"Okay but can we admit we some bad bitches and we are the shit , not to be cocky or anything"
"Hell yeahh Princess" ! Domonique said
"We really be whooping ass" ! Nikki said
"We just do what we do" Mario said
"I love y'all so much" I said tearing up
"Awwwwww" ! Everybody said
"You gonna make me cry Princess" ! Domonique said
We all hugged tightly.
"We love you too" !! Sophie said
"We love you baby" ! Stephan said
We couldn't let each other go , it was just a warm bond that we had, we were family and we will always have each other back.
I seen people wiping their tears.
"We did not care about no crumbling cave , we had to go back and get you King.
"I appreciate that y'all"
"We loyal that's why" QT said
"We family" I said smiling
"And my baby was sho right above that danm Victoria" Stephan said
"I told y'all something wasn't right about that gurl , I knew she was bad, but y'all ain't wanna listen"
"Lord She's finna be rubbing that in our faces for the rest of the trip" DJ said as he slapped his face
"Danm straight" !
"Yeah and I knew something was up too" Sophie said
"Me too" Domonique said
"Uhhh listen I don't know about y'all but I'm hungry and hot , and I seriously wanna take this hot super suit off , cuz my nuts needs to breathe" Prince said
We laughed.
"Man that's you and me both" Stephan said
"I want a steak sandwich" I said pouting
"Okay but What the hell are we gonna tell our parents, because I don't think their Gonna believe we fought aliens" DJ asked
"The truth" I said sighing
"Yeah I think it's best" Stephan said
We got changed , took showers and we end up telling our parents the truth , they weren't mad , they just laughed about it and said y'all had quite the adventure I guess.Konine just shook his head and laughed .
"Y'all are teenagers , we had to let y'all do what y'all do"
"And we have some news"! My mama said
"What" ?
"Me and Charles aka Professor Konine ...and I are getting married , he proposed earlier" !
Everybody gasped , cheered and congratulated my mama and Konine.
"So im going to be Mrs Konine" my mama
Said excitedly
"Awwwwww that's so cute , mama I'm so happy for
You" !' I hugged her tightly.
"Thank you baby gurl" !
"I love you"
"I love you more munchkin" !
She kissed my cheek.
"Congratulations Konine" Stephan said
"Thank you son" he said smiling
"I'm sorry to be random ...but Hold on? Did y'all say y'all fought aliens" ?! Stephan's mom asked
We nodded.
"Interesting"
We laughed and glanced at each other.
"We went to space too" DJ said
The parents glared at each other strangely.
"It's possible" Konine said
"Uhhh we need to open up that treasure chest" I said whispering to Stephan
"Omg yes"
Me and the crew said we will be right back and we all gathered around the chest , Stephan handed the key to me , and I opened the chest and we gasped happily.A big box of gold filled the chest.We all glanced at each other with disbelief.
The rest of our trip in Bahamas end up being a blast , we went to festivals , we ate good , we danced , we played beach games , we had a great time , literally the time of our lives , but our summer vacation was coming to and end , we end up going threw our junior year with no problems , we had a great year , cheerleading , football , homecoming , clubs , pep rally's , events and house parties , we did it all.We had another great summer vacation in Tokyo, Japan , and after that summer was over , we were now promoted as seniors , we were all now 18 , and we are so exited for this year , mostly prom and omg graduation, but let's not think about it yet , let's just get threw senior year first , I wonder what crazy mission we're gonna take on this time ...,???? But don't worry even throughout the year we've been saving lives and stopping crimes and still having time for our teen lives , we don't miss out on nothing , we know how to balance our super life and regular life , and our identity's are still safe of course.
I was coming home from school in my new pink Lamborghini, i walked in the house , my mom was gone out wit her new husband Konine and Bobby and his new wife that he met in Bahamas.I ran upstairs and I walked in my room and I jumped and gasped.I seen Monica sitting on my bed with her legs crossed and her arms fold.She glared at me.
"I know who you are Princess Joy"
My heart was beating so fast , I glared at her , she glared at me.
|TO BE CONTINUED|