S1 Chapter Two⚡️

Professor Konines POV
I was in my home lab , I was making experiments , I was trying to figure out a cure for cancer , this is probably one of my most hardest experiments yet.I suddenly get a call from of my friends Manny Martinez , his son is Mario Martinez.Now why is this man calling me outta nowhere while I'm trying to think and make things.I sighed deeply and I answered the phone.
"Manny what's up, why are you calling me out of the blue , remember I said emergency's only" ?
"Konine ...I think my son has powers"
I gasped and I nearly dropped my phone.
"Wait ....are you serious" ?
"He punched a hole in our wall that looks like a dinosaur could have did it"
"Oh God.....bring him to me ..,I may need to run some tests Manny"
"He's not gonna like that Konine"
"I know but it's what's best...Remember all those test those scientists had to run on you and your friends back in the day when y'all first discovered y'all had powers" ?
"Yeah Konine I remember"
"Manny you should have told your son sooner ...because now he's probably spooked"
"I know ...I just didn't know the super power genes would past down to him ...his mom doesn't have any"
"It doesn't matter , you have them , so he has them too"
"Do you think my friends kids have powers too" ?
"Oh yeah it's definitely possible ....remember all of
the parents were experimented back on...back in the day , so of course if y'all have it , it has passed on down to y'all kids"
"I just don't want my son thinking he could save the world"
"Well if he is like his dad ...than I think he would have that mind set"
Manny chuckles.
"Listen bring him in ...I'll get in contact with the others ASAP...I think everyone should meet at my house Monday 4pm after the kids get out of school"
"Okay"
"Okay , see you soon Manny"
"See you soon"
We hung up.I sighed deeply.
"Wow"
Princess POV
I strutted down the hallway of the school popping my gum , I seen my bestie , I tried speaking to her , but she flipped her hair and ignored me ...she was busy talking to her new boyfriend and two other girls.I gasped.We were just hanging out at a party Friday...what happened.I walked up to her.
"Why are you ignoring me" ?
Her new friends seizes me.
"Your just not cool enough for me to hang out with anymore"
"Oh because I didn't lose my virginity at the party , I'm not cool enough" ?
She laughed "your kind of lame tbh"
"Your my best friend"
"Well not anymore"
"Oop" Her boyfriend said
"Oh well your boyfriend is a 18 year old senior and your only 15 , that's not right in the eyes of the law" !
"Fuck the law" ! She shouts
They all walked away.I frowned.I quickly walked away almost bumping into one of my classmates.
"Oh shit ...sorry Stephan"
"Oh it's okay ...you alright" ?
"My best friend just dumped me"
"Danm I'm sorry to hear that ...why she do that? "
"She said I wasn't cool enough"
"Well your cool in my eyes"
I smiled "thanks...wanna hang out...I feel like we never do...even tho our parents are friends"
"Yeah kind of weird huh" ?
"Tbh"
"Can I tell you something....it's gonna sound really crazy ...but I think it's something strange happening to me" Stephan said
"What do you mean" ?
"Okay ...DONT think I'm crazy when I tell you this...and don't laugh"
"Okay I won't ...just tell me"
Suddenly I feel a hit on my back.
"Ow" !
"Suppppp"!!
"Really Mario" ?!
"I did not know you talk to that one" Stephan said
"Unfortunately" I said sighing and laughing
"Hey" !
We laughed.
"Yo my dad told me this morning ...that he wants him , me , y'all and y'all parents to meet at his friend Professor Konine house" Mario said
"Konine ? Yo I heard my mama talking to a guy name Konine" Stephan said
"Probably the same Konine" I said
"I think my mom mention a Konine too at some point ...she told me he's a child hood friend/mentor...I was kind of confused on the mentor part" Stephan said
"Well what do Konine want with us"...and why us in particular" ? I asked
"I have no idea ,,.but my dad said something about ...this is gonna sound really strange but he said something about ....strange abilities"
Me and Stephan frowns.
"Well it's funny because I was just about to tell Princess something very strange"
"Oh well you gotta tell me too then" Mario said
"Okay well I think I can control fire....their I said it"
Me and Mario looked at Stephan with a straight face.
"Oh fuck YALL think I'm crazy" ?!
"No ....I think your perfectly sane ...because I had a really strange encounter too.."
"Wait really when" ? Stephan asked
"Friday"
"OMG me too"
"Wait I did too" Mario said
Me and Stephan quickly glanced at Mario.We all looked at each other strangely.
"So what happened to you Princess" ?
"Well ...Long story short ...I attacked and killed a man with a lighting bolt...that literally zapped from my hands"
"Oh fuck ...that's intense...wait did you say you killed a man" ? ! Stephan said
"It was self defense and it was by accident, he was gonna rape me"
"Oh well that's what he gets" Stephan said
"Whoaaaa that's crazy " ! Mario shouts
"I know right it was crazy" !
"Wbu Mario...what happened to you Friday" ?
"I was so angry with my dad ...and I punched a hole in the wall but it wasn't a regular hole it was huge like ...Bigfoot huge...how can my tiny hands do that" ?
"Wow ...that's Lit" Stephan said
"Omg I think we got super powers y'all"
"Okay but like how did we get them" ? Mario asked
"It had to be from our parents,,.but why would they keep that a secret from us" ? Stephan said
"To protect us maybe"
"From what" ? Mario asked
"The scary dangerous world I guess"
"I mean y'all seen avengers ...super powers comes with a lot of baggage ...it's a lot to handle"
"True...but I think this is lit" Stephan said
"Oh trust me , this is so fuckin cool"
"We have a gift" Mario said
"And I plan on using it too"
"Same" Stephan and Mario said
Sophie's POV
I was sitting in class still thinking about Friday night when I was in the tub.I still didn't understand why it was happening or what happened.
"Hey your Leaking" I hear a gurl say
"Huh" ?
I looked down at my hands and I seen puddles of water forming.
"Oh no , not here , not right now...may I be excused It an emergency" !
The Teacher nodded and I ran out to the bathroom.The water begin to grow stronger inside my palms ...I couldn't control it , I couldn't stop it , I don't know how.I begin to panic and breath heavy.
Domoniques POV
I was in the bathroom stall , and threw the cracks I seen something so strange...just as strange as what I seen myself do.I seen water coming from my class mate Sophie hands.I slowly opened the stall door , she gasped and the water went away.
"I saw that" !
"No you didn't" !
"Yes I did , water was coming from your hands" !
"Nun uh" !
"Yeah huhhhh" !
"Okay fine you caught me , idk what's happening to me"
"Neither do I"
"What do you mean neither do I"
"I had white snow coming from my hands ....I know it's crazy but it's true"
"I believe you"
"What the hell is happening to us" ?
"I have no idea Domonique"
"Can I show you? I can't really control it ...but I think I can try"
"Please do"
Domonique opened her palms and slowly white snow begin to form from her hands but it went away.
"Dammit I tried"
"No it's okay , I seen it tho"
"It's not as strong right now ..,but it happened...I felt it"
"Yo when did you discover this" ?
"Uh Friday"
"Omg me too"
"What ? No way" ?
"Yes way"
"Whoa"
"Whoa"
We laughed.
DJs POV
I decided to join track , I made the cut just like that.Well of course I did , i out ran everybody on the team.
"Good Job out their , wow you can run boy"
"Thanks coach"
"You can compete in the Olympic with those legs"
"OMG Really" ?
"Yes , your overly qualified ...I think you would win"
I gasped"Wait are you serious right now" ?!
"I don't Kid DJ"
"This is crazy...this is crazy" !
"Just keep up the good work"
"Thanks I will"
I seen my class mate Justice watching me.I glared at him.He gestured for me to come.I ran towards him.
"I seen the way you ran ...that was very inhuman like ..almost like a animal"
"It's crazy because I never could run that fast Until Friday"
"Wait really" ?
"Yeah...I was running from the cops and like I just flew away"
"Why were you running from the cops" ?
"It doesn't matter! That's not point , the point is ...I'm running faster than I ever did..I don't know what's going on"
"Well something very inhuman like happen to me Friday night at the grocery store"
"Whoa ?! Really like what ?!"
"I don't know how it happened..,but I moved a jug of milk with my bare hands ...like it floated in the air by itself"
"Are you fuckin serious ?! That's soooooooo cool"
"I know right" !!
"No I'm joking , you didn't really do that did you"
"No dude I'm not lying , I'm dead ass ...it just floated in the air by itself ...it's like I was controlling it"
"Show me"
"Okay go get that ball"
I ran to grab a ball.
"Make it fly out my hands"
"Just give me a second, this shit takes concentration"
I glared at him laughing.
Justice POV
I aimed my hands towards the ball and it slowly begin to rise , DJ gasped.
"Dude your skin is glowing green" !
I gasped and lost concentration, the ball drops.
"Did you say my skin was glowing green" ?
"Yeah dude and it's funny because my skin glow orange after I ran" DJ said
"Dude I think we got super powers" !
"Oh shit, I think we do too" !
Angels POV
As I walked down the hallway I kept feeling strong wind sensations threw my body and I couldn't stop it, I have no idea how to make it stop , I think I was moving people backwards because my wind was hitting them , I felt like a freak , and I didn't want them to know the wind was coming from me.It was like a mini storm happening in the hallway.
Prince POV
I was standing by my locker and I felt a gush Of wind hit my face.I jumped and turned around to see where it was coming from , because it had to be coming from somewhere.My classmate Angel glanced up at me.I walked up to her.
"Hey did you feel that" ?
I suddenly feel a gush of wind again.
"Oh shit is that you" ?
"No , what are you talking about" ?!
"Is it something in your hand" ?
"Nooo , leave me alone" !
"Calm down ...Are you okay" ?
"No I don't think I'm okay"
She grabs my hand and we run into a empty classroom.
I felt something cold on her hands , she put her hands up and I seen spritz of wind coming from her hands.I gasped , she glared at me,
"I'm a freak"
I glared at her.I put my hands up and the round force of energy begin to come from my hands.She gasped.It quickly dissolved.
"We have powers Angel"
"No this can't be happening ...this is crazy, people gonna think I'm a freak"
"Your not a freak , and Super Powers should be really fun to have , this is 2020 , I think you would be very popular if people knew"
"They can't know"
"Yeah a least not right now , but I think this is good ...do you know how many lives we can save , how many people we can help"?
Angels POV
"I always wanted to help people and make a difference, maybe this is a God answering my prayers"
"Yeah I think this is definitely a gift from God , we can have a positive impact on people lives with these powers..."
"Yeah I think your right "
Suddenly the door flies open , we hear screaming but we didn't see anybody.
"Ghostttttt" !!! Prince screams
Me and Prince screams hysterically.
"I'm not a ghost" !!!
"It talks" !! I scream
"Im a person , I'm Nikki" !!
"Nikki died" !! Prince screams
"No I'm alive , I'm invisible" !!
She suddenly begin to appear.
"Hi guys" she said
"Omg you have the ability to be invisible"
"Yeah....but wait don't think that's weird" ?
"We have powers too"
"WHAT" ?! She shouts
"I can control the wind ..."
"And I can control vortex"
"Omg ...it's probably more of us" ! Nikki shouts
Konines POV
Hours had passed and it was time for the kids and their parents to come to my house , everybody had agreed.Some it took tooth and nail to convince that their kids had powers too but they eventually gave in.I hear my door bell ring.I quickly walked to the door , I opened the door and I seen everybody , the parents and their kids.
"Welcome everybody"
I said smiling