S2 Chapter Five🔥

Raz POV
I get a sudden phone call from Madam ZZ.I answer.
"We are here"
"Excellent"
I hung up.
I quickly walked outside to the front of the building.I seen the  jet land.Madam ZZ and Mr X stepped off the plane.
"So glad to finally meet you two"
"Its an honor to meet you Raz" Madam ZZ said
I kissed her cheek.I shook Mr X hand.
"Now do we get paid" ? Mr X asked
"Bots bring the kids" ! I demanded
The bots walked out one by one carrying each child.
"My children , oh my children are finally here" !!
"Where do we take them" ? The man robot asked
"Take each child to a separate lab room , get them prepared for the exam, I want them naked"
"Yes sir"
I nodded.
"I will pay you after the exam, okay" ?
Madam ZZ and Mr X looked at me oddly.
"No disrespect sir but I thought you said once you seen proof of the kids ...you would pay us"
"I know what I said , now don't worry you will get your money"
They both nodded and glanced at each other.
Stephan's POV
        I still felt my body paralyzed ,  the bots carried each of us inside a big building .Me and the crew was separated from each other.I was taken into a lab room , full of machines, liquids and equipment.The bot laid me down on a table , almost like the table you lay down on at the doctor, the bot snatched all my clothes off , stripping me down to my underwear, I was so mad , I couldn't move , I couldn't do anything, my hands and ankles were strapped with metal cuffs , all I could do was look at the bot , he gave me a evil look.
"Raz is gonna have fun with you kids" the man bot said
A tear fell down my cheek.I was so angry and scared.
Princess POV
I laid half naked on a cold table, wearing only my bra and underwear, my hands and ankles were cuffed.The woman bot glared at me evilly , I felt so uncomfortable, all I wanted to do was scream and cry.I just cant imagine how the others are feeling.Being paralyzed is the worst feeling in the world , I wouldn't wish this upon nobody , except Raz, Madam ZZ and Mr X, they would definitely deserve this shit.
"The lab tech will be in here soon"
I felt my heart beating so fast, the woman bot walked out , I glared at her the whole time.She slams the door.
DJs POV
I knew my body sweating , I was hungry , angry and exhausted.I could not believe this was actually happening to me right now.
Sophie's POV
       "Raz is gonna make so much money off  of you and your little friends" the woman robot says
I couldn't even make a frown or scream.
Konines POV
Me and Bobby took a helicopter to Dubai ,we made sure we inform the parents , they lost it , but we told them we was gonna get them back , and to not worry, we got this and that everything is gonna be okay , I'm not gonna let Raz and nobody else hurt the kids, their like my kids too, and of course Dr Bobby is stressing , Caroline and QT is his kids , and those poor new kids just got mixed up in all of this , they probably don't even know how to properly control their powers yet.
"We gotta get their" Dr Bobby says
"We're gonna get their Bobby"
Thank goodness I went to flight school and earned my pilots license.I knew how to fly this helicopter with no problem.
"How many more hours until we get their Konine" ?
"A few more hours , I know short cuts"
"Okay Konine"
Princess POV
A woman lab technician walks in , she was carrying a large tray of stuff.She laid it by me on a table.I started to feel my feelings coming back ; I tried moving my mouth to speak.
"Mm"
She glanced at me.
"Mm"
She glanced at me again.
"That medicine is wearing off of you isn't it"?
I started to feel my body again, I slowly lifted my fingers , but I knew I couldn't move nothing else because of the cuffs.I was to weak to even activate my powers.She begin to take my vitals.After she took my vitals , she grabs a needle.
"What's that for" ?!
"I need to take some blood samples"
My heart was beating so fast.
"Nooo" !
"Aw don't worry sweetie , you will only feel a pinch"
I started to scream.She slaps my face , I felt my powers activate , but not as strong , she gasped and jumped.I tried squirming.She slaps me again.
"Stay still you little bitch" !
She sticks me with the needle , I gasped in pain.
Stephan's POV
I started to feel my body again.I tried moving my fingers and toes.
"Helpppp" !!!!
A man lab technician walks in.
"Oh your awake, let's start the exam"
"Don't fuckin touch me" !
"Sorry young man I'm only doing what Raz pays me for "
"Your goin to hell, I'm a kid , this is disgusting" !
"Oh well, I'm doing this for the money"
The man took my vitals , I screamed and shook the table.
"STOP OR I WILL SEDATE YOU" !
I slowly begin to calm down , I felt my powers wanting to activate , but I felt so weak.It was so hard to gain full access.This bitch took my vitals , and then he grabs a needle.
"Oh no pls don't stick me" !
"I need some blood samples young man"
"No the fuck you don't" !
"This is how we will create your robot clones"
"This is sick" !!
He Laughs evilly.
Angels POV
"Oh no pls don't" ! I demanded
"Shut the fuck up" ! The woman lab tech shouts
I felt my powers wanting to activate.A slight of wind blowed , and the lab tech almost fell down.
"Don't do that again"! She shouts
Domoniques POV
I wanted to freeze this woman so bad , I felt the ice forming on my finger tips , but it was so hard to do.If I can freeze this bitch , I can try to get free some kind of way.
Prince POV
My powers wanted to activate, i could feel the radiation flow threw my body.Its like it was building up.I just wanted to explode.
Justice POV
I tried levitating the needle that was laying on the tray.I tried doing it when the man wasn't look.My hands was so weak , and I didn't have a perfect angle.N what made it harder , is that my hands are cuffed.
Nikki's POV
I wanted to disappear, but I knew I would be in the same spot if I do so , I gotta break free , I have to...omg but how?!
Mario's POV
I tried building up my strength.Which was so hard.I took a deep breath , and I made the table  shake.The man lab tech jumped and glanced at me.
"Let me go" ! I screamed
"Your never being let go , you little lab rat" !
I took another deep breath and I made the table shake again.The man fell to the floor.
"Fuck I gotta get outta here" !!!
Caroline's POV
I tried activating my venom but it wouldn't happen.
QTs POV
My stingers wanted to be released but it wouldn't.
Christina's POV
I was so scared and alone , I was just at home in my nice warm bed and now I'm in Dubai in a scary lab.I couldn't even activate my powers properly.
Kings POV
I felt a sensation in my neck.
"Raz is gonna keep you here forever until you die" the man lab tech says
I gasped , he gasped and glared at me.
"Why did I say that , you wasn't even suppose to know that" !
"I'm truth serum bitch " !!
"Oh fuck"
"Yeah oh fuck , how do I get un cuffed off this table" ?!
"You have to press the silver button on the machine"
"Oh fuck" !
"How I do shut down the robots" ?!
"Madam ZZ has a controller , just press the red button" !
"How do we escape this place" ?!
"Theirs a secret back door , take a left , a right  , and you will see a door that say emergency exit only"
The man gasped and slapped his mouth.
"Thanks for that information sir"
DJs POV
      Suddenly it dawn on me and I remembered I was a shape shifter, I could transform into a cheetah if I wanted to.Maybe this is the way I can get out of here.I never transformed,  but I think now is the time to try.
"I'll be right back" the man said
He walks out the door.
I immediately begin to build up my strength and energy , I could feel the power taking over my body , my body begin to turn bright orange , I had to think cheetah , I had to become one.I slowly begin to feel my body change and transform, fangs and claws begin to form.I knew I had activated my cheetah shape shifter ability.
Man Lab Tech POV
"Yes sir everybody blood sample is ready to go" I told Raz
"Great , now take it to the main lab to make the clones"
I headed to the main lab , I walked inside , I greeted some more lab techs , they begin to set the samples up and made the clones.With the high tech and equipment we have , we are able to make the clones within seconds.The clones of each child was made , they were alive , but we had to quickly sedate them , and send them away into a big room to be placed in pods to sleep until their ready to be brought.
"This is beautiful" Raz said
"Money money money" Madam ZZ
"I can't believe you did it Raz" Mr X says
Raz POV
"Of course I did"
I glared and admired the robot clone of each kid in the pods.
"Look at my beautiful creations" !! I cackled and clapped my hands.
Man Lab Tech POV
I walked back inside the room where DJ was in and suddenly I was being attacked by a cheetah , I screamed uncontrollably and hysterically; I was being ripped apart.Blood was splattering everywhere.
DJs POV
I tore , bit and ripped the man apart.Turning into a cheetah made me gain my strength and bust right out of the cuffs.I was free.I spit out the man torn flesh , he was dead , blood was everywhere.I slowly begin to transform back into my human self , I ran outside the room , .I ran down a long hallway ; I had to duck and dodge the other lab techs that were walking threw.I seen a room , I tried opening it and thank goodness it was unlock, I ran inside , but I didn't see neither of my friends...I seen 14 pods ...I gasped and glared with disbelief and shock.14 pods was filled with our clones.One clone per kid.My heart was beating so fast.I glared at each robot clone.Our clones stood upright in a pod butt ass naked sleeping.The clones looked exactly like us.I glanced at my clone.It looked just like me.I glared with my eyes stretched.
"Oh my God" .....