S4 Chapter One 🐆

Queen Money POV

I walked threw my big ole 3.4 million dollar mansion , my 2 assistants on each side, a woman and a man name Bryce & Swan , we were all dressed in black , we walked out the house , I was waiting for this man and his bitches to pull up , they owe me 2 million dollars in a brief case.I strutted like a bad bitch , I see a black limo pull up , I had a gang a shootas on stand by waiting to blow a bitch head off ; I had my ak tucked in my black fur coat.
The man hopped out the car with the brief case , some woman stepped out after him.I glared at him.
"Show me the money" I demanded
He opened the brief case.
"Count it"
He was hesitant.
"I said count it" !
He started to count it.I realized he was tryna play me , that wasn't even all the money.He was counting all slow and being annoying , shit was pissing me off.
"Oh you think I'm stupid" ?
"It's all of the money I swear" !
I shot his ass in the heart , he fell backwards , his woman tried shooting at me , and I shot them both at the same danm time.I cackled hysterically as I grabbed the brief case.
"Thought you could play me, but that's okay , cus now I want that diamond necklace , it's worth more then some lousy dollars"
"Where is this diamond necklace located Queen Money" ? Swan asked
"some little bitch was wearing it on the news...some little bitch name Princess Joy...talking about her family won the lottery" !
"Why is a child wearing that" ? Bryce asked
"I don't know but that piss me off and child ? Your the same age , you both are 18 so shut up, i sho wouldn't let ya ass wear that priceless thing"
He clears his throat.
"How much is that diamond necklace worth" ? Swan asked
"6.6 Million Dollars, and its around her neck" !!
"Do you think she know how much it's worth"? Bryce asked
"She's probably clueless , little bitch"
"How are you gonna get it" ? Swan asked
"Y'all need to kidnap that bitch , snatch it off her neck and gimme my shit"
"Should we kill her after we take the diamond necklace" ? Bryce asked
"Is water wet" ?
"I take that as a yes" ? Bryce asked
"YESSSSS" !!!
I slapped his head.
"I DONT CARE WHAT U DO WIT HER , JUST GET ME MY DIAMOND" !!!
"Yes Queen Money" ! They both said with fear.
"All I want is the money and the power , the power and the money, they don't call me Queen Money for nothing that's for sure"
I glared evilly off into the distance.
Princess POV

Lights was flashing , and everybody was dancing, taking shots , chatting , kissing and taking pictures , me and the gang was celebrating my 18th birthday party at the club , I wore this pink mini glittery dress, pink glittery heels and my new diamond necklace , that just dazzled and shined , 2 stripper men walked out holding a big birthday cake with sparkling candles , I screamed with excitement , everybody gathered around the table and sung happy birthday to me.All I could do was smile from ear to ear , I felt so loved, I was so happy.Everyone clapped and cheered after singing, Stephan kissed me with passion.
"Happy birthday beautiful" he said to me
"Thank you baby" I said smiling
"Yasssss birthday girl"! Sophie screams
"Let's cut the cake" ! I screamed
Everybody cheered.
We cut the cake , ate some , and danced some more and by the end of the night we were so wore out.I just laid back on my bed , Stephan laid next to me.
"Wow tonight was amazing" I said
"I know right , it was lit "
"It was magical , it was ...electrical"
"Oh babe you never told me where you got that necklace from" ?
"Oh this one ? My grandma gave it to me , she said it's been passed down from generation to generation, she said it's very valuable"
"How much do you think it's worth" ?
"I don't know"
"Maybe you should go to a jeweler and see"
"Yeah I guess but wow ...do you realize this is our senior year" ?
"Omg ...yes this is crazy"
"I can't believe this is our last year in high school"
"We graduate in a month, that's crazy"!
"I know , school has been so much fun, imma miss it"
"Me too"
"But I bet college is gonna be even better"
"Oh you know it"
"But way more responsibility's of course"
"Oh duh...uh Stephan...can I tell you something"
"Of course anything"
"Listen I love being a super hero , I really do , I love helping and saving people and trying my best to make the world a better place , but I think we should come out to the public and say who we are...because I don't think I wanna be a super hero anymore , I'm ready to live a normal adult life , normal responsibility's ....we gotta have time for college , and jobs and even family's one day ...I don't wanna keep us a secret anymore , I think if we're gonna stop being super hero's , we should a least tell the public who we are , so we be remembered by something , so people can know we did that , we were the kids that saved all those people lives ...I don't know I just think it's best"
"Wow you really said a handful ...but I agree with every thing you just said...I think it's time"
"Thank you for understanding ...it was really hard to tell you"
"No trust me ..I get it , we can't keep up with college , jobs and family's and also trying to save the world ...that's too complicated and too much"
"Yeah it really is, do you think the others would understand" ?
"Of course , if you tell them how you told me ,I'm sure they would agree with you 100%"
"Okay , so I was thinking we make the big announcement as soon as possible ..perhaps Monday night"
"Okay sounds like a plan"
We nodded and high fived each other.
I end up holding a meeting after school Monday morning and I told the gang about everything and sure enough , they agreed ; nobody gave any harsh opinions, everybody was very understanding and they said they low key felt the same way.
"I m so happy y'all understand" !
"Gurl of course , and plus we're getting older , I think it's best for us" Sophie said
"Yeah me too , ima miss the flying and the super suits and our powers but it's best" Domonique said
"Yesss , we can say it was fun while it lasted" DJ said
"Okay but y'all do know if we have kids are our kids are gonna have powers too" QT said
"Oh yeah that's true , but we just gotta teach them how to use their powers and they can be the new super hero's"
"Awwww that would be so cute" Angel said
"OMG super babies" Prince said
We laughed.
"Yesss super babiessss" ! Caroline said
"But at the end of the day no matter what happens , we cant let miles separate us" Mario said
"Oh no never ever, we're gonna be best friends forever and our kids are gonna be best friends forever"
"We are a family" Justice said
"And regardless of any ups and downs we may have , we're gonna always be family" Sophie said
"I love y'all"
"We love you moreeee" ! Everybody aid
"What are we" ? I asked
"POWERS IN THE HOOD" !!!
Everybody hugged tightly and laughed.