S1 Chapter six⚡️

Princess POV
Me and the gang was having a big house party at my lil house , all of the parents were at Stephan's house having a adult party.So everybody lit tonight.Music was blasting in the background

Everybody was dancing , chatting and taking pics , I had Invited a few people from the school , but if only they knew we were the secret super hero's.I heard a knock at the door.I answered and I frowned.Because my old beat friend Monica and her boyfriend and like 4 other people two girls and two guys was at the door.
"What are y'all doing here" ? I asked
"We heard you were having a house party , so we decided to come"
"Y'all were never invited"
"Aw come on Princess don't be like that" she said smirking
Sophie walks to the door and stands beside me
"What is she doing here" ? Sophie asked frowning
"I'm here cuz I wanna be gurl"
"See listen your the old best friend...so you better back off and turn the corner and get your fake ass off Princess porch cuz I'm her new best friend and I don't think she invited you"
"I don't care that your new new best friend, I was the first"
"Gurl sdfu and keep off my property" !
"Make me" !
"Do you really want me to make you" ?
"You ain't bad , you never been bad , you ain't gonna do shit "!
I felt my anger boiling , I wanted to activate my powers so bad , but I knew I couldn't do that in front of everybody , I had to breathe and control my self.
Stephan runs up.
"Yo what's the problem" ?!
"Heyyyy Stephannnn"
I glanced at Stephan.
"She know yuh" ?
"Yeah we used to date back in middle school"
"Say what now" ?
"Mhmmmm" Monica said smirking
"You need to go , I have party to get back to"
"Stephan I don't know why your friends with her lame ass anyways" Monica said
"Don't talk about her that way , you don't know her like I do"
"Actually I do , she was my best friend"
"For a year" ! I snapped
"So what" ! She snapped back
"You need to go like now" ! Stephan shouts
I felt my anger boiling , I wanted to fry this bitch so bad and I'm even more pissed cuz she sayin she used to date Stephan...ugh I feel like screaming right now.
"Fine" !
She glanced at me evilly
"Come on Baby and besties"
They walked away.
"Ugh I hate her"
"Feelings mutual" Stephan said
"So you used to date that bitch" ?
"Yeah , she was awful, I'm glad I dumped that bitch"
"I'm glad you did too"
"Why ? You interested in me or something" ?
"Whoa now ...I didn't say all that, she's just a toxic person and your the total opposite of that , you don't deserve a gurl like that"
He smiled.
"Now come on and let's go get lit" !
"Yeahhhhh" !
"Finally y'all back" ! DJ shouts
"Yeah we were just handling a stupid situation"
"Well I'm glad y'all back let's dance y'all" !
Everybody was getting lit , we ain't have no alcohol tho , but Stephan did manage to bring in some weed.I ain't wanna smoke none.
"I didn't know you smoke Stephan"
"Yeah I do , wanna hit" ?
"Nahhhhhh"
"Look at you tryna take my word"
I laughed.
"I smoke too , lemme hit"
DJ said
"Gotchu man"
Mario walked in the house from the back door.
"I got Hennessy"
I gasped.I guess we got alcohol after all.
"Mario where the hell did you get that" ?
"I know a guy"
"Omg"
"Drink up bitches" !
He grabs a shot glass.
"Ooh yes" ! Nikki shouts
Everybody was grabbing a shot glass but me.I felt like a good gurl.
"Loosen up bestieeee" ! Sophie said
I grinned.Everybody took a shot and gulped it down.
Angels POV
"Follow me to the bathroom" Prince whispers in my ear
"Okay" I whispered back
Prince took my hand and we ran into the bathroom.To hook up of course.We begin to kiss with aggression.
"You a Virgin" ? He asked
"No, are you" ?
"Hell no"
We continued to kiss.I unbuckled his Jeans , and he lifted my dress up , he picked me up and I straddled him , I felt his dick go inside and I begin to bounce uncontrollably.I couldn't help but to moan and breath heavy with pleasure.
Nikki's POV
Mario grabbed me , and I begin to twerk all on his shit.We were a lil drunk and we ain't care.
Princess POV
Sophie and DJ was huddled up into a corner talking and Domonique and Justice was in the kitchen kissing.Me and Stephan was the only ones not interacting...I sat on the couch , he sat next to me.
"You okay"?
"Yeah ...I'm good"
"You look kind of sad"
"No ..I just feel kind of weird when I'm not doing super hero work...sometimes I feel like theirs somebody out their right now that needs help"
"I feel you but listen right now you gotta focus on you ...you gotta have fun and let your hair down...remember everybody can't be saved ...sometimes you just gotta do you"
"Yeah your right" I said smiling
He smiled.
"I think imma get a shot"
"I would warn ya , it's pretty strong"
"I can handle it"
He smirked.
I grabbed a shot glass and I gulped it down.I scrunched up my face.
"I told you"
"Mhm , but I still took it"
"And I applaud you"
I hear my door bell ring.
"Ugh that better not be Monica again"
I walked to the door , I answered.And before I knew it lights out.
Stephan's POV
"Princessssss" !!!!
Everybody was in panic mode.
Caroline's POV
"Get them" !!
Me and QTs gang of drug dealer men begin to shoot at the teens with tranquilizers guns.
Stephan's POV
I tried aiming my fire but I was shot with a dart , I fell backwards and found myself drifting asleep.
Sophie's POV
I ran to attack , I tied shooting my water but It was lights out for me.
QTs POV
Everybody was hit with a dart , they tried to fight back but failed, because my gang was ready and prepared.
"We're missing two of them" !
"Where is Angel and Prince" ?! Caroline screams
Prince POV
"What's all that noise I hear" ?!
"Idk let's go check it out" Angel said
Me and Angel walked out the bathroom , we walked in the living room and before we did or said anything we were being hit by a dart.I felt myself fall backwards hitting the floor and drifting off into a deep sleep.
Princess Mom POV
I decided to call my daughter to check up on her , to see how she and the kids are doing at their party , and I wanted to tell her me and the parents are having fun and I think Konine is trying to flirt with me.Lucky I'm single , I haven't dated in so long , and Princess dad cheated on me like 3 years ago , whatever with his ass.I wouldn't mind dating a scientist.Hes smart and handsome.Why not.? I called my daughter , but she wasn't picking up , I called her again , but she wasn't answering , I begin to worry.I told the other parents to call their kids but they wouldn't answer neither, we stopped the music and we immediately went into parent mode.
"I think something is wrong , none of the kids are answering"!
"We should go to your house" ! Stephan mom said
Everybody nodded and agreed.We hopped in our cars and sped off down the street.
QTs POV
Me and Caroline stood watching the 10 teens.Caroline dashed buckets of water on them.They woke up screaming.
"Omg where are we" ?! Princess shouts
"In hell" I said smirking evilly
"Caroline ? QT...what are y'all doing ?! Why are we here tied up" ?! Stephan screams
"Well at first we were trying to be nice and get y'all here the Easy way but we realized y'all didn't trust us so we broke into your home and I had my gang to tranquilize and kidnap y'all"
"But why , why are you doing this" ?! Sophie shouts
"Because our dad wanted us too" ! Caroline shouts
"What do your dad want with us , we don't even know him" ! DJ shouts
"But your parents do , they used to be best friends, but your parents got fake with him , treated him like he was nothing and bullied him" !
"That's not true , our parents said your dad was the one that started acting funny with them , they said they have always been nice to him ...he started acting all aggressive and mean...our parents did not bully him ...other kids bullied him and our parents were their to defend and help him" Princess said
"That's nor true , your lying, that's not what he told us" !
"Well your dad Is lying , he's brainwashing y'all into believing his lies ...but I don't know why" Stephan said
"We're not about to listen to this anymore"
Konines POV
Everybody hopped out their cars.We seen the door open at Princess mom home.We gasped and ran in , the whole living room was crashed , and the kids was nowhere to be seen.
"Princesssss" !!!
The parents were screaming their kids name out.
"Do not panic parents, we will find them , do anybody have a find iPhone tracker for their kids" ?!
"I do" ! Angel mom said
"Well we need to track Angels phone , I'm sure all of the kids are somewhere together"
Angels mom nodded.We immediately got to business.
Angels POV
I suddenly heard my phone beeping.
"Mom" I whispered
Princess POV
My anger was boiling up , I had to get out of this rope , we gotta get these ass holes and get out of here.
Caroline's POV
"Enough chit chat , it's time to kill y'all"
I was about to aim my venom and QT was about to aim his stingers.
Princess POV
My anger boiled up and suddenly I broke free , I immediately aimed my lighting bolt at Caroline , she grunted and dodged the zap , and tried firing her venom at me , but I flipped and dodged the venom , QT tried aiming his stingers at me , but I flipped and ducked , I tried zapping them back , but they flipped and dodged it.I zapped and grazed Caroline's shoulder.
"You bitch" ! Caroline shouts in pain
Mario's POV
I had to build my strength up , I immediately took a deep breath and my thunder powers were activated , it was so strong it made everybody ropes break loose and we were all free, we jumped up and we were ready for war , those drug dealer men with the tranquilizer guns were ready to attack and we were ready to attack back , we were in battle mode bitch.
Stephan's POV
Everybody immediately activated their powers and it was on.I aimed and sprayed my fire at the men , I burned a few, they screamed uncontrollably and hysterically.
Sophie's POV
These men was aiming and shooting those tranquilizers at us , but we had to flip , duck and dodge and the thing about this , is that we wasn't even wearing our super suits , but the power doesn't come form our suits , it comes from us naturally , so we got this , we good.I sprayed my water at the men , had em flying and drowning.
Princess POV
I kept grazing Caroline and QT , because they were quick too , busy ducking and dodging, we getting out the way of her venom and his stingers.One Of the men tried to run up on me , I zapped his ass so quick.
"Behind you" ! I hear Stephan say
I glanced around and I punched the dude in his face and zapped him.Domonique was freezing people , DJ was running fast and beating people up , Nikki was invisible and kicking ass, Justice was levitating men in the air and Making them fly in the air , Angel was blowing people away , Mario had people crashing into each other and Prince was hitting people wit his travel vortex and throwing different men into different parts of the world , all you heard was screaming.Suddenly A man walks out.
"STOP"!!!
Everybody slowly stoped.All of the drug dealers were dead.
"Daddy" ! Caroline shouts
"Is that Dr Bobby" ?!
"Yeah that's my daddy" !
Suddenly Konine and our parents ran in.
"Mom" !!
"I'm here sweetie" ! She yells
"Kids are y'all okay" ?Konine asked
Konines POV
"Bobby" !
"Konine" !
I glared at him , he glared back.
"Long time no see old friend" he said glaring evilly
Princess MOM POV
"Bobby why are our kids fighting , what the hell is this..." ?!
"I told my kids to kill your kids that's what's going on"
"Omg why ?! Their children" !!
"Because I want revenge for the way y'all treated me , I thought if y'all hurt me , I should get y'all back by hurting your kids , because y'all forget about me , abandoned me , y'all got popular...and y'all bullied me .,,y'all always thought y'all were better"
"Bobby that is not true , we always been good to you...we were all best friends...we never bullied you , other kids did that , we always tried to defend and protect you" Konine said
"It didn't seem that way , I always felt like a outcast"
"But Bobby you Started to shy away from us .,,you forget about us , you became mean and hatful, you Changed..don't you remember" ?
"I can't really remember anything...a least I thought it happened that way"
"No Bobby we've always tried to help you ...something had to happen to you in that lab that day ...because after that ...you started to change , you became meaner and started to lash out"
"I did" ?
"Yes Bobby ...but we can't believe you would come after our kids ...you have kids too , and I'm sure you wouldn't want nobody to kidnap and kill them...would you" ?
"No course not"
"Our kids and us should be getting along...we should not be fighting"
Bobby looked down with sadness and shame.
"I'm so sorry ...I'm so sorry kids ...I don't know what I was thinking...I was hurting and I guess I wanted somebody else to hurt too...I feel so guilty"
"Bobby we forgive you ...but what happened in that lab that made you change so suddenly" ?
"Do y'all remember that black out we had the night of getting experimented on" ?
"Yeah"
"Well because of the black out , I think their was a malfunction with the system at the time , and my brain cells was becoming deformed ...so I think that's what's been causing me to think and feel differently"
"Oh wow ....our brain cells didn't get affected ..and we see Caroline have venom powers and QT have Stinger powers ...So who is their mom ...because we know you have the same powers as Caroline , so who have the same powers as QT ?
"Do y'all remember Janet" ?
"Ohh yeah I knew it ...she was experimented on that day too" !
"Yeah she was ...we end up dating and having these two , she had the same powers as QT"
"Is she in Prison" ?
"Yeah"
"Wow ...well Bobby you need to be here for these kids , you gotta change your ways and be a good dad, you gotta set a good example for them" Konine said
Dr Bobby's POV
I glared at everybody and I nodded.
"Your right"
I hugged Caroline and QT.
"I'm sorry...I love y'all so much...I'm sorry I put y'all threw that"
"It's okay daddy we love you too" Caroline said
"Love you pops and I'm glad we know the truth now" QT said
"I'm glad I know the truth too"
"Sometimes
Princess POV
"Y'all wanna join powers in the hood and use your powers for good by helping the city and community"? I asked
"Sure" ! Caroline said
"Oh yeah , we're all for it now" QT said
"Were so sorry" Caroline said
"We forgive y'all"
Me and the girls hugged Caroline and QT gave Stephan and the boys dap.
"Well I'm glad this is over"
"Me too"
Everybody walked out the warehouse.
"Uh Stephan could you handle this warehouse for us plz" ?
"I'll be honored"
Stephan's POV
I aimed my fire at the warehouse and it burned up into flames.Everybody walked off happily.
Princess POV
A year had passed and me and the gang was promoted as Sophomores.We was so happy it was finally a new year and a new chapter , but so much has happened within a year tho.Lemme let you in on the tea.Konine end up launching his cure for cancer , the vaccine, he made billions off of it , he shared the money with us and our family's , some of the money is going towards our college , we got new homes , and we live in a better neighborhood, Konine donated money to the animal and homeless shelters , he also donated money into neighborhoods that is struggling with bills , they got a few millions and was set , he offered them nice jobs as lab assistants too , he moved his lab out his house and brought a big facility call Konines Laboratory.He donated money to schools also , to help with books and supplies and healthier food choices.Our fame for bigger but of course were still keeping our identity a secret.We end up having a few meet n greets , wearing our costumes , we made merch too , fans costumes was made , it was so lit and fun to see, it was like a dream come true and were still so young.My mom end up dating Konine...I'm shocked but like hey go mama.But Prince and Angel are dating now, Domonique and Justice are dating.Andddddd Me and Stephan finally kissed ...so yeah were officially dating now.Sophie and DJ are still good friends, and Nikki and Mario are still good friends.But it's pretty obvious they got some chemistry going on.Dr Bobby is working with Konine at the lab too , he's his home boy again.Caroline and QT are the gang gang now.But here's the biggest surprise ...Konine end up surprising us with a big home , it was painted rainbow , with gold letters that Said Powers in the hood head quarters , everybody had their own room , a kitchen and bathrooms , it was so beautiful, we get to train here , hang out , and just have fun and come here when we want to, 12 motor bikes was parked in the driveway too , which was lit.But trust and believe our head quarters is very protected with security, we have a huge gate , and security cameras all around , so we're all good.But other then that , life has been amazing, it's been great , we've been saving many more people life's , and kicking ass.Cuz were super hero's it's what we do.
Mr X POV
I walked down a lit up hallway , I walked into a office.My boss Madam ZZ glances up at me.
"What's the 411 on the powers in the hood kids" ? She asked
"Well it's official the man in Dubai is willing to pay us 2 Billion dollars for their bodies"
"Per kid" ?
"In all"
"He wants them alive or dead" ?
"He said Alive , he wants to do some experiments on them , and he needs their heart pumping in order to do that"
"Do he know what he's up against? , I Heard the kids are powerful little beings"
"Oh he's fully prepared , he's building life size robot people , just in case the plan gets a bit messy"
"Would we still get our money if one of the kids get killed" ?
"He said regardless those kids will be his and he will pay us every penny for them"
"Excellent , the deal is done"
We smirked evilly at each other.
~to be continued~