Chapter 1

Melody nod her head as she listen some of her favorite music. Humming a bit as she got out of the train station as she saw the car, where her guards waiting for her.

Melody P.O.V

I went in the car as i look to my right to see a crowd of people were waiting or trying to get pass through the police, who were blocking their path. I chuckle a bit when a child went below the guard and went straight towards to me. Which was a little girl, holding my picture, during in san diego. I smile at her, as i stop the guards from taking her away from me. I sign the picture and take a picture from her then wave good bye to her as i felt the car start moving.

I sigh as i lean on the seat as i look outside to see people walking around. Then i look at the driver and asked him to take me to the private park, which he did take me there. When we arrive, i told him to pick me up when i call him. After few minutes as i watch the car disappeared in the view. I walk around the park that i have bought and i have decided to give it to the people, who need it. 

As i walk around, passing by the lake and walking up to the bridge as i look down to see my reflection. I sigh as i continued walk around as a familiar song came in my mind making me wanted to sing,

Well, I heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

Well it goes like this:

The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

I slowly walk my way to the tree i used to hang out when i wanted to clear my mind.

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya

She tied you to her kitchen chair

She broke your throne and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Well, baby, I've been here before

I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)

I used to live alone before I knew ya

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch

And love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

I did my best. It wasn't much I couldn't feel.

 So i tried to touch I've told the truth.

 I didn't come to fool you

And even though it all went wrong

I'll pray the Lord of songs with nothing on my tongue

but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,Hallelujah, Hallelujah. . .