final Chapter Eight: i forgive you

Melody p.o.v
How long i been crying??
How long i been sitting on the tree branch??
How long i'm been hiding??

I don't know how long but i still thinking about what happen. . . .

I wonder how poppy doing today? And everyone else?. . . . .

What am i thinking? They hate me now. Since they know the truth about me, that i know what will happen. *sigh* so. . . . This is what it feels like being left out? Being alone all by myself? . . . .

"MELODY!!"
Huh?
"MELODY!? WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Is that. . . . . . . Poppy? What is she doing here?
"MELODY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! LOOK! BRANCH WERE SORRY!! I DO TOO!"

I slowly peek out off the leaves. To see her, looking for me. And she wasn't alone. She's with branch. What is he here? Did he. . . . . .  Regret what he said?. . . . I continued to watch them look for me, until poppy saw me then gasp in joy and shout, " MELODY! There you are! We been looking for you! Right branch?" Branch nodded as i slowly got down, but i was looking at them.

" melody?" Poppy asked, when she saw me crying. Her smile disappeared as it replace a sad smile, i look at her as tears came out of my eyes and said," why are you here? Why did you look for me after i lied to you? Why you keep looking for me?! AFTER I DID AND I NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH!? I SHOULDN'T BE HERE! I SHOULDN'T BE YOUR FRIEND! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shout out as i cry. My body was shaking as i cry.

It was silent. . .  No one talk. All we could hear was my sobbing mess.. . . . .i start singing as my tears continued to cry.
(I kinda change the lyrics so yeah)

I've missed your calls for months it seems
Don't realize how mean I can be
'Cause I can sometimes treat the people
That I love like jewelry
'Cause I can change my mind each day
I didn't mean to lie you on
But I still know your my best friend
And your own favorite song

So I'm sorry to my best friend
Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really
Starts to fall the lie with me
Sorry to my best friend
Sorry That i lie to you
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that i had left behind

Oh
Oh
Oh

I run away when things are bad
And never really understood
The way you way you help me for that day we met
In ways that no one ever could
And so it seems I broke your promises
My ignorance has struck again
I failed to see it from the start
And i lied to you again

And I'm sorry to my best friend
Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really
Starts to fall in lie with me
Sorry to my my best friend
Sorry that i lie to you
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that i had left behind

Can someone will love me
Someone will love me
But someone isn't me
Someone will love you
But someone isn't me

Sorry to my best friend
Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really
Starts to fall in lie with me
Sorry to my best friend
Sorry I lied to you
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that i had left behind

And someone will love you
Someone will love you
But someone isn't me
Can someone will love me
Someone will love me
But someone isn't you

I didn't look up to poppy as i continued to cry. Until i felt that someone hug me. I look down to see poppy and branch were hugging me. I look surprise at this but i cried more as i shrank myself in troll size as i hug them back. Poppy and branch hug me more, trying to calm me down. Maybe there might be a second chance. We stop hugging as poppy smile at me and branch gave me a nodded and......smile.

" we forgive you melody. But just tells us what will happen okey?" Said poppy to me as i nodded but tears keep coming out. " come on melody, smile for us. Please don't cry."  She said as i laugh and said, " I won't cry, see?" I start smiling while crying," i'm smiling"

poppy laugh a bit a branch shook his head and said," we can see that but your still crying" i nodded as i wipe away my tears and look at them with a smile

poppy laugh a bit a branch shook his head and said," we can see that but your still crying" i nodded as i wipe away my tears and look at them with a smile. Branch walk up to and said," look, melody, what i said before was a huge mistake i did and i didn't know about it. And i am so sorry that i shouted at you" i smile then i said as i hug him," i forgive you" branch smile before frown as he push me away and said," ok, enough hugging lets head back " i laugh as i knew that branch still doesn't like hugs.

Even he got his colors back.

Far away, to the volcano

A female troll came as she rock the heck out to her guitar as the audience cheer and gone crazy. Then after rocking it out. She went back home, were her father was a the wheel chair and she grab the map and have a evil smirk on her face and said,
" one day, i will collect all strings and destroy them........except ROCK!"

Back to melody,

Melody gasp in shock as she woke up at her bed when she have a vision. Her face filled with worried and horror." Oh no" and she finally realize that the rock trolls will go out and look for the strings on each tribes of trolls all over the world. She need to warn poppy. Fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally branch apologize to melody! And melody has a vision, seeing queen barb will be planing to steal all six strings and destroyed it.

And also the next chapter. It might be SPOILED, since i have never ever watch the movie yet but i have been reading all story in wattpad making me imagine it what is it like. So yeah, there might be different plots and melody will be part of it and also i might ship her by some troll in each tribe. So yeah. Thank you for reading and i hope you all ready for the next chapter.