(Trolls world tour)chapter thirteen: turning grey/death of melody

" what are you doing?! Give it back!!" Shout Barb as she trying to grab the guitar, but poppy keep dodging away, so barb couldn't get it. Everyone watch as the two queens, were fighting. Melody, was help by branch and trollex and delta, to get up. Carefully towards her broken wing. She can't turn back into human, it might cause her hurt herself. But she need to stop poppy and barb.

"What's make you think that all of us will be same in one music! That's not harmony as what melody said!" Shout poppy as she raise the guitar in the air. Barb didn't listen as she said," so what?! I have brought every tribe together as one harmony! In ONE MUSIC!" Melody couldn't hold it as she shout," BUT THAT'S NOT HARMONY!! Barb let's talk about this! This has to stop before it was too late!" Barb look at her then poppy, who said," melody is right. That is not the way how harmony works barb. True that we all different by the looks, our singing, and our dance. But bring everyone her and turning them into your tribe? THAT'S NOT HARMONY!"

Barb growl as she shout," well, that's why i am turning everone into one of us!" Melody groan in annoyance a she said, while pointing every trolls, who was watching them." OH FOR THE LOVE OF- NO! Look at everyone! Do they like it making them into your tribe?!" Barb look at everyone, seeing the rock trolls drop their hand in realization what melody said is true. Then Riff called her," uh barb??"

Barb look at him as the snack pack look up at the drummer troll as he wave at barb, saying," hi👋" babr blink then look at melody and poppy, who still raising the guitar in the air. Barb look at them but still didn't believe as she said," It's the pop trolls fault that our tribes were divided long time ago!" Melody blink at that as she looks around to see all trolls were murmuring each other.

Then poppy has enough of it as she run forward making melody notice this,"POPPY?! What are you doing?!" She shout as poppy said," is this is why we seperate?! Is this is why we are different?! THIS IS NOT HARMONY!"

Smash!!!!!

Melody's sapphire eyes as she stared in shock. The 6 strings start to glow as it suck every color of each tribe, making everyone hold on to the ground. Then silence. Melody eyes went wide to see grey. She looks around in shock as poppy saw what she had done," no......." babr rush towards the guitar as she lift the broken strings in her hands. Seeing it slowly fade.

Barb growls as she looks at poppy," LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? YOU DESTROY THE MUSIC?!" She shout at her as poppy tried to say," n- no i-i didn't mean too" barb look at the trolls as she shout," LOOK EVERYBODY! POPPY, THE QUEEN OF POP RUIN EVERYTHING! IT'S THEIR FAULT!" Every trolls slowly murmur again to each other, while not take their eyes off at poppy.

Poppy couldn't believe it as she stared at her hand saying," no i...........i didn't mean too" she looks at everyone with guilt and regret on her face. Even the leaders look down and lost hope. Melody look sad to see her best friend, guilt and shame she sees in her eyes. Then suddenly she gasp in pain making her fall forwards.

Poppy and the other trolls look at her making their eyes went wide." MELODY!! NO!" Scream poppy as she went to melody side as branch rush to melody side as he put her head in his lap. All the leaders except barb, gasp as they quickly rush to the human girl. Poppy rush to melody side as she grabs her hand saying," melody no! Don't die don't die don't die" melody groan as she grip her hold on poppy hand.

Poppy gasped as tears in her eyes as she saw melody's body slowly turning grey as well. She could feel her breath are getting slower. And also she could feel her heart beat are getting slower and weaker." Melody please................don't leave me...................and everyone..................else" said poppy as tears came down to her face. Melody smile a she look at everyone, seeing Delta, covering her mouth, with tears in front of her eyes, trollzart, who was bowing his head in sadness, Quincy and Essence, looking at her with sad look on their face, she could even shee tears coming out of Essence eyes. Trollee and the girls were crying their eyes as they watch their new human friend, dying. Tresillo and his señoritas look down in sadness as tears coming out.