(Trolls world tour) chapter six: awoken/ country trolls?

Trollex slowly peek out of the water to see he has enter the country trolls territory. He sigh in relief when he saw land. He quickly doved down, as he made his way to melody, who was laying on the rock. He slowly carry her in bride style as he swam up. He came out of the water, gasping a bit, as he slowly put melody down on the ground, near the water. Then all the sudden, melody start glowing.

Trollex rear back in surprise, he watch melody's body glowed then disappeared. She is no longer a mermaid like him. She's become like country trolls. Trollex stared at melody for a while, then he saw melody move a bit as he saw her slowly get up." Melody?" Asked trollex as melody open her sapphire eyes and said," ugh, i need to get over with. Just to practice not to passed out again" then she look at him." Trollex! Are you okey?" Trollex nodded but didn't look away from her.

Melody look at him confuse then she asked," what?" Trollex slowly point her. Making her look down then rear back in shock, making her stood up, but stumble back," woah! Woah!" Said melody trying to balance herself. Trollex snap out of it when melody fall over her own foot- err hooves. Trollex came out of the water as he floated beside her. " are you alright?" Melody look at him and nodded." Apperently i became a centaur"

trollex tilted his head and asked," what's a centaur?"

Melody shook her head as she slowly stood up, then slowly walk. And she start to get hang of it. Then stop when her ears pick up something. " trollex? Get behind me" said melody as she bought out her staff as trollex hid under the water, as he slowly peek out his head as he watch melody stood there. Melody waited for that sound to come. Then she look surprise to see four country trolls came in view.

The four trolls stared at her as she stared back. Melody put down her staff as she tilted her head as she said," uh......trollex? You can come out now" trollex came out of the water as he floated beside her. His eyes went wide when he recognize one of the country trolls," Delta dawn?" He said as one of the country trolls rear back in shock," trollex? What in tarnation are ya doin' here?" Asked delta, still weary to melody, who put her staff away. Tollex floated in front of melody as he said," no time to explain. We have to go to your place. We'll explain everything" Delta nodded as she motiong the two to follow her and the trolls. Trollex hop on melody as she gallop her way, as she follow the leader of the country trolls.

As they arrive at the country place, melody feel akward when every trolls watch her curiously. Delta lead the two to her place as the two entered. Trollex hop out of melody's back as melody slowly change back to human, making delta look surprise. She looks at trollex to explain, trollex nodded then he start to explaining in beginning to the end. While melody look around delta's house.

****back to the leaders****
" so who is that gal over there trollex?" Delta asked as she watch melody walk around." Oh! That's melody, friend of the queen poppy of the pop trolls. She a human, who have magic or powers i think and she was reborn her long years ago." Explained trollex to her as delta look at him then back to her." So she can transform any kind she wants?" " well yeah, she kinda got surprise when she transform some sort called, centaur? I think" delta look at him confuse and asked," what's a centaur?" " no idea"

Delta watch melody, who studying her banjo making her way to the human ." Ya like music huh?" Melody rear back away from the banjo as she looks at Delta," uh.... yeah hehe" melody smile akwardly at her as delta grab her instrument as she looks at her," and trollex told me that you know every troll here. Right?" Melody nodded as delta nodded. Then she look outside then grab melody's hand making her yelp in surprise as she looks at Delta." Cmon! Ya gonna love it here melody!" Said Delta as she brought melody outside.

Melody quickly transform into a centaur as she quickly follow Delta, who was starting to singing, as she plays her banjo, as she made a beat with her hooves together.

Delta:
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
In the desert of my home
I've got a howdy good spirit at the town
And heart is bouncin high

I look around, greet all the neighboors and say
"Y'all,let's have a happy-go-lucky day"

And they say," YEE-HAW!"
So i start our song and it goes...

Everyone:
Our song is daily howdy smiles
Dancin' all day, tapping our hooves
Around

When we're in the spirit and we sing aloud
It's like our hearts racin fast
Our song is the way we cheer
Everyday might be the same but
Who cares!

It's our songgggg
It's our songgggg

It's our song and we say-

" YEE- HAW! " all country trolls shout as every one made a square dance in fours to Delta's banjo riff. Melody smile as she was pulled in by Delta, who said," cmon Melody! Sing!" Melody smile and she sang the part.

Melody:
I was ridin up
The road path and i see your trolls livin' free
After everything that day had gone all right
And been joyful on reapet and smile
And no frowns at all

Delta look at melody surprise when she sang in country making her smile then together

Delta:
Got to the town,
Well, on my way....

Melody:
......To your lovin' homeeee

Delta:
I almost didn't notice
The sun shinin down...

Delta and melody:
......On my perfect townnn~

Delta look up in the sky as everyone sang,

Everyone:
Our song is the daily howdy smiles
Dancin' all day, tapping our hooves around
When we're in the spirit and we sing aloud
It's like our hearts racin fast

Our song is the way we cheer
Everyday might be same but who cares!

It's our songgggg
It's our songgggg
It's our song and we say-

" YEE- HAW!" Melody shout with the country trolls, making her laugh in joy as she was drag away from a male country troll as they dance.

Everyone:
C'mon yall! And we sayyy-

" YEEEEE-HAAWWWW!"

Everyone:
And we say yee- haw all day round with our spirits ridin freeeee.......

Delta:
It's our songggg~

As Delta finish singing, every country trolls throw their hats in the air saying," YEEEE-HAWWW!" Melody laugh as she twirl around in happines. Trollex, who was watching , stared at melody in surprise. 'How can she sing country song if she's been in pop troll tribe?' Thought trollex. Delta gallop her way to melody then hug her," melody! Girl! You sang pretty good ya'll! No wonder why ya name was melody!" Said Delta as melody smile and said," thank you Delta!"" C'mon! I'll introduce you to others! C'mon trollex!" Shout Delta to trollex, who snap out of his daze at melody as he floated his way to the two.

Delta notice this then smirk at trollex making him look at her confuse," what?" " nothin' sugah~~" said Delta as she slowly lead the way with a smirk on her face. Thinking that trollex has a crush on melody.

~meanwhile~
Far away from the lonesome flats, where the land of the country trolls. Poppy, branch and biggie, who was carrying mr. Dinkles. They saw melody, but different form. Making them look surprise to see this.

"Melody?"