Chapter four: rescue mission

Melody p.o.v

I watch Poppy talk to branch about the plan, by using a scrap book. Which branch didn't agree much. Then these two start to arguing one another. Which make me sigh in annoyance as i lean on the tree.

Do want to know what happer? Well let's rewind this real quick.

Rewind

Poppy start pulling melody as the went to branch bunker. " poppy! Your nreaking my arm!" Shout melody to her as they stop in front of branch house. Poppy start knocking the door, non- stop, saying," branch" multiple time as melody trying to catch her breath. Then all the sudden branch came out then pulled poppy and melody in.

Melody blink for a second then look around her seeing she's was surrounded by mouse trap. She look at branch then gave him a look,' really? Mouse trap? ' poppy was about to talk but branch shh her to keep quiet that the bergen was still hiding, sneaking, and listening. Melody gave him a ' really?' Look on her face as poppy manage to say that the bergen has taken away poppy and melody's friends.

She even asked him to help her and melody to rescue them. Which branch didn't want to join. Then poppy said something that he can't be staying her in this dark place. Branch gave her a look then went to the switch as melody said to poppy," um.. poppy? You do know that branch have a secret base?" After melody said that, then all the sudden branch switch the lever then the ground they were standing start decending, going down.

Melody was impress by the hard work that branch did. She looks around the place while poppy non-stop saying to branch, like convince him to help them. Then after few minutes, poppy grab melody, then drag her away as the switch the lever taking them up. As melody was outside of branch house, she heard a lots of rushing feet heading towards to her. She look up and saw poppy and the other trolls with king peppy.

Melody move out of the way as she watch eyes wide as poppy say good by to the trolls and branch. Then left. Melody, just stood there, then snap out of her surprise look on her face then went to follow poppy saying," wait for me pop!"

As they walk through the forest, melody face palm her self as poppy created another scrap book while they went on the journey. She just realize that poppy has none idea what danger in the forest or how to survive there. Only she can. She sigh as she has no choice but to protect the princess from danger. Then melody notice that poppy wasn't beside her , she looks around, looking for her then found her at the top of the giant flower singing this song, she remember in the movie.

Melody look horror to see poppy was wrap around by web then she passed out. " POPPY!" Melody shout as she jump off the tree as she landed on the ground then rush towards the passed out troll. Until melody heard a hissing sound, making her look up and saw what it is.

A huge spider! Oh hell nah! Not today! Melody stood in front of pass out poppy as she glared at the creature. Then her hand start glowing and bought out her staff.

" GET BACK YOU UGLY BEAST!" Shout melody as she swang her staff, hitting the huge spider away

" GET BACK YOU UGLY BEAST!" Shout melody as she swang her staff, hitting the huge spider away. The other spider, start hissing at her, making melody smirk and said with a taunting look," come at me you punk!" The spider hiss at her and charge to her. Melody stood there, gribbing her staff, ready to swing it until a figure came.

It was branch! Did he follow them here?

" branch?!" Shout melody in surprise on her face. Branch look at her and smirk," what? I thought you needed my help" he said to her making her smirk back to him. Together they manage to shoo away the beast then branch start trying to wake poppy up, while melody look around if there's danger a head.

Long story short, branch has decided to help them.

Back to presents,
Still melody's p.o.v
I watch the two for a second then decided i have enough of it then start to head first making the two notice and decided to follow. Still arguing. I smile at these two, thinking 'one day, this two will be together.' I shook my head with a smile as i let branch to lead away to the bergens place.

Then night came, we decided to camp her for a while. I was resting on the tree branch and i still could hear the argue and talking of the two. I softly giggle at them them start humming some song that my father use to sing me. Which i snap out of it when i heard poppy was singing the song whinch annoys branch.

I snicker a bit when branch flick away the tiny spider on his shoulder. I hum a bit to the song that poppy was singing into. After she sang, branch stood up and gave her a fake smile saying," may i?" Of course, poppy didn't notice it then gave it to branch. After few seconds, branch tossed the instrument to the camp fire, burning it as branch went back to his map and sleep.

Poppy, just stood there, in surprise, while me, trying to hold my laughter.

Few hour later,
After full travel we went, we got lost.

Why? Well when we arrive we saw a lots of holes that lead to bergens kingdom. Of course we don't know where it leads to the troll tree. I stood there, standing there watching these two argue, again until we heard a voice, which i recognize who it was. It was cloud guy. He kinda chill but a little bit annoying. Branch was asking for the direction, but cloud guy wanted a high five. Branch glared at the cloud then was about to hig five, but back fired when cloud guy say too slow. After so many tries that branch trying to high five this dude, until cloud guy say that give him a hug.

This got branch so angry. He grab the stick on the ground and broke it into half. I could see cloud guy's body turn into grey. Then branch start chasing him around, while me and poppy were chasing him, trying to calm him down. But these two didn't notice that cloud guy was leading them to the bergen's kingdom. Of course i notice this but keep my mouth shut.

As we arrive cloud guy stop and said were here making branch and poppy stop and start look around realizing that their here already. Well, me was too busy to look around the place, seeing gloomy and grey here and also.......green........ i cringe a bit then snap out of it when i head poppy and branch called for me then we headed our way to the castle, where our friends were taken.