(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom

"Uh dad??" Poppy asked as she watch her father talk to king trollex like" how are ya old friend?" " what are you doing here?" Something like that. Melody put her staff away as she watch two kings talk. Then poppy got enough of it then she went straight to the two kings as she spoke to her father," dad what is this letter about? And who is barb, queen of rock?" King peppy sighed as he look at melody and gave her a nodded making melody nodded back.

" come. Follow me and melody. I didn't want it to come this but i have no choice" Everyone slowly follow their king and melody. Curious what they will tell them. As they arrive, they could see a beautiful sight in front of them. There's a glittering water falls and melody was standing in front to the streams that she looks like she's protecting something.
"The truth is.........There are other kinds of trolls than us" poppy look surprise when she heard this from her father.

" woah! Really?!" Peppy nodded at he as melody step in." But you have to understand this poppy. These other trolls aren't like you" peppy nodded again as poppy realize something then gasp in excitement as she point her finger saying," YOUR VISION! Your knowledge about what will happen! The one you warn me about!" Melody nodded as she said " finally you found out what i meant poppy! Thank gosh!" She raise her both arms in annoyance as every troll chuckle at the two wil trollex confuse about this. He float toward to them and asked," what do you mean her vision poppy?" Poppy look at him and smile.

" well. Melody, here, was from the other world. She kinda died there and was brought here. Reborn. And i have met her when i was wondering in the forest and she's knows us more than anyone. But enough of that! We'll do it later." Trollex look surprise when he heard this. So thus this means she know him too?. And what will happen to all the strings?. He snap out of it when melody wave in front of his face." Um......trollex? Hello?" Trollex snap out of it and look at melody. Melody smile and said," you always get day dreaming huh?" Trollex blink and smile.

" sorry" " it's okey" branch look away from those two as he asked king peppy in question look on his face." How so where different to other trolls?" Peppy look at his then pointed out by saying," well for one thing, they look different" then all trolls felt odd looking making melody snicker a bit." Oh-" legsly walk by with her long legs making trollex look at her in surprise. " can't believe that! :D" trollex look at melody then He whisper to her," how did she do that with her legs??" Melody laugh a bit then whisper back" no idea" then a weird bat fell in front to the trolls.

" Even more different than glitter trolls?!?!" Said Guy diamond, holding a tiny baby glitter troll making melody stared at him in shock until remember something.' Oh yeah. Guy diamond gave brith to tiny diamond. ' thought melody as she watch the ex-king nodded and said," I'm afraid so" then guy diamond snd tiny diamond says non sense words making melody gave them a face 'really' look on her face.

Then she explained as she step forward," Not only that, but they dance different. They sing different. They are different ways..........You can't even imagine" well since you know about this but do you have to show us what they look like?" Branch asked her knowing she could do that, but melody shook her head and said," i can't do that. It will overwhelm me too much if i use it more than one at the time branch" branch frown at that then realize something that it is true. Last time he asked her to show him the past, which she did but he went over doing it. Making melody passed out of cold, over four days. Yesh, he got lecture by poppy when she found out what happen.

"Well uh..... cooper, uh....." melody was about to say it to cooper but she can't so peppy did it for her," cooper, your not ones of us." Every troll gasp as cooper immediately felt out of place," i-i'm not?" Melody nodded as she explained it to him," sorry cooper. King peppy found you by the lake, when you hatch from the egg. But i know what kind of troll you are" cooper look at her and asked," what is it?" Melody smile and said," your a funk troll cooper." Cooper thought that name then smile.