Trolls world tour: prologue

Hey there! Cloud guy here! Let me tell you a story about poppy and her friends did yesterday, well of course let's not forget about melody too

Long ago, poppy and her friend melody went to the bergen kingdom to save their friends from getting eaten by a bergen. Of course branch, their trusty friend came and join the rescue. There the times they have hard ship, dangerous task, almost lost hope and also the great pain from melody after getting shouted by her friends.

She run away and hidden in the forest. But after poppy and her friends made peace to the bergen, poppy and branch set out to look for melody, their human friend. Which they found her, crying under the leaves. They thought that melody will not forgive them but she forgive them and promise to tell what will happen again, if needed too. And they live happily ever after.

Wonderfull story huh? They have happy ending at the end of the story?  No! It is not the end of the story!

What poppy and branch didn't know that their world is way, way, way, WAY BIGGER then they could imagine! Melody knows this and she has already told king peppy about it. So the king told her NOT to tell poppy about it. And wait for it when she's ready to know that their not the only trolls living in this world.

So yeah pretty awesome huh? Well not for me, i' m just a cloud laying on the flying white tiger. But any who let's get started!!

In troll village, we could see melody, sleeping in the pod peacefully in her bed

In troll village, we could see melody, sleeping in the pod peacefully in her bed. Dreaming about something that no one knows about it. Until someone woke her up.

" WAKE UP MELODY! WAKE UP!"
" GAH!!"

Melody fell out of her bed as a pink troll came in view, scaring the crap out of melody. Melody look at the pink troll with annoyed look on her face. " poppy what was that for??" Poppy, who was now queen of trolls of pop trolls,smile at her human best friend and said," come on! The party was about to start! Let's go!" Melody shook her head and smile. She stood up and dust herself and headed towards the closets to get some clothes. She mentally thank the twins for making some clothes she needed.