chapter six: new Bridget has come to town/date

Melody p.o.v

this. is . not . i . wanted .

I kinda stared at Poppy and the others sat on top of Bridget's head. Branch was not impress at this. "COME ON MELODY!"shout poppy to me making wanna hide right now but i got no choice but flew up to Bridget's hair and sat beside Branch.

Poppy and her friends start singing as their hair shot up.

(too lazy to write the lyrics and the other plot so yeah)

I felt that Bridget stop walking and also singing because that she saw King Gristle Jr. on the shop. She so nervous and and start panic. Luckily Poppy manage to calm her down and giving her encouragement. I kinda zone out for a bit until i snap out of it when i heard Bridget said, " I think your fat" that's a wrong way to compliment the person.

"who said that?!" shout the King in angry as i slowly peek out of Bridget to see King Gristle turn around to look at her.

Third point. of. view

Poppy said to Bridget something which i forgot about it. which Bridget said it out what poppy said and then pose which made the king give a googly eyes to her as he smoothly walk to her. Melody brought her head back as she whispering saying 'no' all over again making branch to look at her with confuse look on his face. but shook his shoulder away as he ignore that.

Then after that, The king and Bridget decided to hang-out each other. Having dinner at the pizza place and even that the king show something inside his locket, It was Creek. the trolls gasp quietly as poppy whisper with joy on her face, "he's alive" while melody give a stared as the king shove the troll inside his locket as he continued to talk to Bridget. He even asked her if he could see her in the kingdom. which Bridget says," well duh, i'll be working" The king look at her confuse as melody face palm herself as she mutter,"dude".

Bridget realize what she said, so she tried to cover it up, as poppy gasp and whisper to her, "It!"

"i mean it" then jump over the seat and start moving saying, "working on it""yeah, haha, you not kidding you will. Cause" he said as he jump off the seat as he arrive in front of bridget, " your gonna be my plus one" Bridget look surprise then smile.

after that, the king offer her to go to rollerskating, which she said yes. 

so the two bergens start skating around almost blow up the cover, which was that when they went to fast making everyone fly out, but luckily bridget turn the king so everyone will go back. well, melody smirk a little when she saw poppy was holding branch in bride style.

even the two was about to kiss. . .. . . .

until chef came saying, "your majesty" everything went back to normal as the two look at her who was skating her way to them. "You seem to be having.. . . ." she pause for a second then finally said, "fun" " Oh! i am! meet the lovely lady glitter sparkles" said King Gristle as he introduce her to the chef. Bridget smile nervously to her as the chef give her a suspicious look.

"Hmmm." she hummed as she put her fingers in front of her lips as she stares at her. And studying her. " You look awfully familiar" said the chef as Bridget gulp for a second while the trolls inside, where shaking in fear, making the hair looks shaking. Melody stay still as much the others weren't.

Then the king finally spoke by saying, " she's my number plus one." "oh i see. for what i have concern that you might, changing the plans" said chef as she stared at Bridget while the king laugh" well what's a problem of all your highness. I'll just get the stupid made to get hurry up for preparation." said the chef as she left.

As the was about to say something, he slowly look around and saw that bridget wasn't there. Turns out Bridget left, crying her eyes out as the king came out as he called out, " Lady glitter sparkles! i'll see you at trolltices!" he said as he gasp when he saw Bridget Roller skate on the stairs. He picks it up and roll the wheels as he said, " i miss you already" then he was about to kiss it but it scratch his lips making him yelp out in pain