(Trolls world tour) chapter five: home sick/seperate

It had surely passed midnight, but no matter how much trollex, tossed and turned, he couldn't sleep and could not convince his eye to stay shut. Pushing himself up as he sigh, feeling homesick again. Blaming it for his lack of sleep. He glanced over to his comrades, who were fast asleep. But melody, was not beside the balloon. He look around confuse as he tried to find the human.

" can't sleep?"

Trollex flinch a little as he turn around to see melody, flying on top of him. Trollex nodded as he positioned himself away from the camp fire and closer to water to prevent drying out. Trollex looked back at the water, pictureimg his home with all of its colors and music swimming through the currents. That version of his home would be lost forever if he didn't get his string back.

Melody notice he released another sigh again, she tilted her head as she watch him sank down a bit. She knows he miss his home. Melody perk up when she heard something far ahead. She raise her heard making trollex notice her. " melody? What is it?" " someone is calling... but i don't know who it was-" she was cut off when a unknown voice called again, much louder." TROLLEX!" Trollex recognize that called making him turn around to see his buddy, swiming his way towards to him. Tears came to his eyes making him plunged into the water and swam towards to this friend, shouting," TBDB!"

Melody rear back a bit when trollex jump or dived into the water. She watch him reunited to his best fish friend together. She smile softly at the reunion of the two friends. " I can't believe it! How did you find me?" Asked trollex after loosenign his grip ever so slightly." I started looking for you as soon as the others notice your gone. I figure it out that you follow the creature, the one who save you. Everyone was worried about you king trollex" said tbdb to trollex making him look down and apologize," i'm sorry, i left so suddenly when i went to follow the creature who save me. But hey! I found help!"

Trollex look behind him and motion melody to come. Melody look at him and dive into the water as she change herself into a mermaid and swam her way towards the too. As she came in view, trollex introduce her to his buddy." Melody, this is Techno Beat Drop Button, or TBDB which i know you know him. And TBDB, this is melody, the one who save me from being squash by a rock." TBDB look at melody, curious as he asked trollex, with a smug look on his face," is she your girl friend~?" Melody blink twice at that question, as she tilt her confuse as trollex blush furiously as he glare at his buddy saying," she. Is. Not. My. Girl. Friend"

TBDB rolled his eyes as he could see the truth between the two. However, melody, was still confuse what is going on. ( she's dense so yah it will take time for her to learn what is love like) she watch the two argue a bit. Then swam her way to them and said," we better wake up poppy and the others so they can meet TBDB trollex" trollex nodded at her as he and his buddy was about to follow melody, the felt a harsh push against them. Trollex turn around as melody look back behind as gasp to see a rock troll's ships headed straight towards them.

" we have to go. NOW!"

**************
As the rock ship grew closer to the, with every moment. Melody came out of the water as she turn into winged anger 2 as she quickly woke up the others. While trollex, keeping TBDB closer to him. Poppy rub her eyes to get rid of tiredness, after she was awoken up by melody. She look up and shockedto see the rock trolls. Melody flew down beside her as her staff appeared, ready to fight.

" okey. Let's stay calm and see what they want." Poppy urged as branch look at her and said," well they wanted the REAL pop string, you know that poppy. Remember that melody replace it, tricking them?" Said branch as he stood beside poppy. Trollex floated out of the water, carrying his bud as her went to melody side. Then all the sudden the ship had settle near in the shoreline as the mouth unzipped, revealing angry Barb inside. She stepped forward as she glared at them." YOU TRICK US! NOW WHERE'S THE REAL POP STRING?! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" She shout as melody grip hard on her staff as her wings blared up intense, as she covered the others.

Barb glared at her and even curious what creature is she. Then she saw trollex, who flinch when he saw she look at him, as he hid behind melody's wings. She smirk and said," well, well, well, looks like you survived after all trollex. And i see you have bought your little buddy" trollex hug tightly his buddy as melody wings covered them, as she glared at her. " what do you want?" Said branch as he glared at her. Barb smirk as she stroke her guitar and said," i am here to take what i need it and also i take HER as well" then out of no where a net shot out towards to them.

" LOOK OUT!" Melody shout as she push poppy, brance and biggie away, letting the net caught her and trollex, who tossed his buddy in the water. Poppy and the others gasped in fear," MELODY! TROLLEX! NO!" Shout poppy as she was about to run to them but was stop when melody shout," poppy! No! Don't come any closer!" She and trollex tried to get themselves out of here. Barb laugh evilly as she look at poppy who was glaring at her," Let them go Barb!"" Oh i will let them go, if you give me the pop string. And i will let them go"

" don't you do it poppy!" Shout melody to her as trollex shout," she'll trick you if you gave it to her!" " Trollex!" Shout tbdb in fear seeing his buddy were capture. Poppy look scared and hesitate. She wanted to save melody and trollex, but what about the string? Then all the suddenly melody shout," poppy! Im gonna teleport you and the others away!" Poppy eyes wided. She knows it will cause her to passed out of cold. "Melody No!" Poppy scream as melody close her eyes then she start to glow brightly, making the rock trolls and barb covered their eyes.

" NO! MELODY! TROLLEX!" Shout poppy as she and the others, along with tbdb, disappeared. Same goes to melody and trollex. Barb open her eyes to see that the pop trolls and the creature and trollex, were gone. She growl in anger as she and her trolls went traveling away. To find them.

******meanwhile to poppy and the others******
"NOOO!" Poppy appeared out of thin air, along the others. Branch was holding crying tbdb in his hands. Poppy look around her to see they were in the hot air balloon, floating to the sky. Poppy fall down in her knees as she cried." Melody" branch look down as he tried to calm down the fish, trying not to cry. As biggie holding mr. dinkles, crying.

****back to melody and trollex****
A bright like came under the water as it reveal passed out melody, in mermaid form and trollex. Trollex hold his head in pain after being teleported. Then he look at melody then gasped," MELODY!" He swam beside her as he carried her in bride style. He look around him seeing that they were teleported, close to country territory. He look down in his arms were melody laid. He look up in determination as he made his way to the country territory. Praying that melody would wake up by now.