(Trolls world tour) chapter ten: Reunion of the Funk family

~somewhere in a secret area~

Cooper slowly opened his eyes, as he rubs his head." Oh my headdd..." then he notice that he was laying on a lounge chair and he also notice that he was in a sparkly place with colored lights hanging down.'W-where am i?' thought Cooper to himself. Then, from then distance, 2 long necked shadows come towards cooper, making him gulp as he said, " Oh no.......please don't be a mutated freddy kruger or something".

Then 2 shadows came closer as they revealed themselves. It was the leaders of funk trolls, King Quincy and Queen Essence. Cooper gasped when he saw them who they are." what the...."

Essence noticed that cooper was awake. She nudge her husband as she said," He's awake" making Quincy look at her then Cooper." How do we make sure he's him?" asked Quincy to his wife as Essence shrugs and said," well we have to find out" as they went to cooper, who cleared his throat and said," Hellooooooo, I come in peace. I come from troll world. Please do not eat me. I am not F.O.O.D"

Quincy and Essence were confused by that as they stared at him if he was an idiot or something. Cooper think something as he said to himself," Hmmm, Maybe they speak whale-" then Quincy noticed Cooper's green hat making him gasp and said," Essence look! the hat!" essence as she saw it then gasped," Oh my goodness..."

Cooper look at them confuse as he said," Oh this hat?" he took his hat as Quincy took cooper's hat and examined it. Then she gasped in shock as she show it to Quincy," Quincy! Look! It's the funk symbol" she point it out as Quincy couldn't believe it. Cooper raised his eyebrow and asked, " Funk?"

Quincy touch the symbol as he said," The symbol.....He's come home" he look at cooper who look at him confuse as he asked," what? Home??" Quincy looked  up to him and said,".........son""Son?" cooper asked essence walk toward to him and said, " You have come home"

Cooper stared at them for a second as he slowly remember. Everything. His parent. They're in front of him." MOM!DAD!" He shout as he rush towards to them and give them a hug. Essence cried as she hug her lost son as she said," Oh my baby" Cooper smile as he hug his mother and his father. Then he notice a crowd a people of funk trolls look at him confuse. Then all the sudden," mom? pop? what is going on?" 

Quincy and essence look at their other son then smile." Prince D, meet your lost twin brother" they step aside to let the prince see who it was. Then he gasped. He could not believe it. Cooper smile and went to his twin and said, " Hey brother D, how are ya-" then he was cut off when the prince shout in joy, " BROTHER C!!!" then he tackle his brother in the ground making cooper laugh as D join in.

Quincy and Essence smile at the sons, happily then they look at the funk troll and announced, " OUR LOST SON! PRINCE COOPER! HAS COME HOME!!" everyone cheered in happiness as cooper smile as he and prince D run towards their parents and gave them a hug, making the queen and king hug back

Cooper has finally found his parents. His true family and tribe.