(Troll: world tour) chapter two: more trolls than pop

Trollex look akwardly at the pop troll who was looking at him curiously. He look to were queen poppy and melody were talking to king peppy he knew long ago. But mostly looking at melody for unknown reason. Melody notice he's looking at her, so she wave hello to him while trollex smile and wave back to her.

Back to melody,
After waving hello to trollex she looks back to poppy and king peppy who were talking about something like " theres more trolls than them" or blah blah blah. Then all the suddenly the ground start shaking, making the three of them look around in panic. " What's going on?!" Shout poppy as melody hear the screams of the pop trolls making her gasp and transform into angel in form 1 as she flew towards the scream. Making poppy quickly follow, leaving her father behind, who was following them.

As melody arrive, she saw all trolls were runnig around, screaming their heads out. She saw branch was wipping his hair at the...........bat creature?? Melody blink for a second as she summond her staff as she shout at branch to gain his attention," BRANCH!!" Branch look at her and nodded as she wipped the creature as it went straight to her. Melody swang her staff hitting it, making it flew away. Everyone cheered as melody sigh in relief as she slowly turn around and asked every troll if their all right.

Everyone nodded saying their alright. Melody smile as he staff disappeared in her hand. But she didn't know that the bat came back, diving towards to her. Branch saw this and shout," MELODY! LOOK OUT!" Melody turn around and gasp in fear and surprise. As the creepy back dive towards to her, someone came and tackle her away as the bat crash to poppy as she tried to swing it away, but got stuck on her hair making her panic.

" Ew! Ew! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off my hair! Ahhh!" Scream poppy as branch trying to calm her down. Meanwhile back to melody, who groan in pain on the ground. " are you alright melody?" " yeah i'm alright. Thanks by the way" as she open her eyes, she came face to face by the one who save her. It was trollex.

The two kinda stared each other in akward way until they the 'Ahem' making them look to poppy, who was smirking

The two kinda stared each other in akward way until they the 'Ahem' making them look to poppy, who was smirking. Trollex quickly move away from melody as he quickly apologize," sorry" " it's okey." Trollex help her to get up on her feet. Poppy walk towards to her as she asked," melody are you okey?" Melody nodded at her and gave her a resurance smile on her face.

Then the three of them look at the strange creepy bat that was held down by branch. ' why is that creature here in pop village?' Thought melody as she stared down at the creature, which is kinda creepy making the creepy bat duck in fear. While branch stared at her in surprise and said," melody, teach me how to do that" " eh?"

~before that happen let's go the rock trolls blimp~
All the rock troll's Blimps continued to roam around the troll kingdom. Barb came down stairs as she shout," FATHER! FATHER! GUESS WHAT I GOT!" Barb's father, king thrash, was sleeping and snoring at his chair as barb continued to yelled," Father!" But thrash keep sleeping and snored loudly as barb groans in annoyance as she scream at the top of her lungs," FATHER!" Then Thrash woke saying," NO MORE MUSHED PRUNES!" This made brab blinked and stared at her father," No need to worry about that, we dumped the mushed prunes on the riff" she said as her best friend looked up and said confused about it," wh- Brah?" " Ohhhhhh, Is it time for meh ointment treatment?" Thrash asked making barb shook her head and said," No No Father, I just got he Techno string!" Her father look at her confuse and said,

" the what??" " Remember, The mission?" Barb said as her father slowly remembers the opposite one," Ohhhhh yeah, The mission. FOR MEH FOOT RUB!" Yep, wrong one. Barb sighed and said," Oh father.........There is so much not right" then Thrash compliment his daughter," Good job Daughter on stealing the Techno string!" Barb grinned at her father and said," thank you father, told ya we'd get this task done. AIN'T THAT RIGHT ROCKERS?!"" YEAH!🤘🤘" all the rock trolls shout.

" y-yeah!....." thrash tried to do the rock pose, but couldn't raise his arm well. He couldn't barely move at all, due to him being paralyzed in the past. Riff went to thrash and said," cmon old brah, ya can do itt!" Thrash slowly raised his arm. " alright dud, not badddd, but let's try the rock pose!" Said Riff as thrash tried to do the pose, but couldn't." I gotcha brah" said Riff as he moved thrash's hand to the rock pose. " YEAHHHHH!!!🤘🤘" the rock trolls cheered for thrash as thrash said," I-I Did It, Yeahhh!" With a crack in his voice. Barb smiled at that. But she slowly frowned, remembering at what happend to her father of why he can't  move as much.

Riff leaned on the wall. Amd asked her," so barb, where to next?" Barb smirked at him and said, " pop village" thrash gasped when he heard that," pop village? Oh! That's where king peppy and his daughter livesss" " ugh, that peppy guy! Father, i thought we agreed to never speak of him again!" Said barb in anger as thrash yelled," oh yeahhhhh........OINTMENTTTT!" Barb went to the cage and grab a weird looking bat thing.

" what are you doing with that brah?" Asked riff as barb explained," I'm sending it to pop village as a warning" barb attached a message letter onto the bat's legs then threw it out of the window," GO TO POP VILLAGE! MOVE IT!" Then the bat flew to that direction.

Back to the present,
" melody calm down! Please calm down!" " nope! I'M GOING TO TEARED THAT THING APART!" Melody shout as she was holding her staff as the snack pack were trying to pulled her away from the bat. Poppy and branch and trollex stared at her surprise as melody struggle to get out. Poppy look at the bat and notice there's a message letter on rhe floor, that the bat carried." Huh?" Poppy picked it up and read it.

Attention all troll tribes, this is barb, the queen of rock. I will bae travelling to All lands to ateal your strings. And as a warning......Don't try to stop us. Or you will regret it

Poppy was confused about this," queen of rock?" Branch went to her and asked," what does it say?" Trollex went to poppy and read the letter, then his eyes went wide and said," Oh no!" Poppy and the others, except melody, look at trollex." What? What is it king trollex?" Trollex didn't answered as he stared at the letter in feared as the memories that happen to his home. The king peppy came with panic look and he start screaming," WHAT'S GOING ON?! I HEARD SCREAMING!" Then he saw king trollex.

" king trollex?!" Trollex snap out of it then look at him in surprise, " KING PEPPY?!" Melody stop struggling as she look at them with confuse look," huh?"