(Trolls world tour) chapter nine: love rival/confusetion

"Melody?! Branch?! Where are you?!" Shout poppy as she and the others look for the two. Trollex swam around the waters, as he tries to to find melody. Tbdb was helping him. Then swam up as he came out of the waters." You seen them trollex?!" Asked poppy as trollex shook his head,telling her no. Poppy frown as she looks around." Where could they be-"" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A scream came below them making everyone raise their eyebrows.

"Whar's that?" Chaz wondered as another scream came," HELPPP!" Poppy recognize that voice." Branch!" She looks below her as she put her ear to the ground" i think it's coming from down below"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Branch wa still suffering from the k-pop and Reggaeton dance battle, while melody was enjoying it.

🌴mí gente!🌴
🎤troll with luvvvv~🎤
🌴mí gente!🌴
🎤troll with luvvvv~🎤

" PLEASE JUST END THIS DANCE WAR!!" Yelled branch as melody was twirl around by tresillo, as he and his senoritas kept dancing as well as trollee and her k-pop girl group. Then all the sudden, poppy and the others came through the pathway. Poppy saw everything as she shout," HEY HEY HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Tresillo and trollee saw poppy and the others as they threw branch and melody in the air.

" AHHHH-" scream branch as melody laugh as she stop in mid air." Whoa.........New trolls?!" Said poppy, who was shocked to see more trolls." What in the name of gravy-" said Hickory as tresillo asked them," who are you?"" I'm Poppy! Queen of the pop trolls! And" she gasp as she s branch and melody, who was helping branch to get up." MELODY! BRANCH!" She rush towards to them as she tackles them into hug.

" ohhhh that's his name?!" A k-pop girl said as another k-pop girl said with a sigh," sounds so dreamy~~~" tresillo rolled his eyes as he said," Dáme un respiro" then he look at melody and said," so..... your name is melody, señora?" Melody nodded at him as she was hug by trollex." Melody! Are you okey?!"" I'm fine trollex! Thanks for asking" said melody as she give him a smile. Then she looks at poppy who was talking to branch.

She didn't know that trollex and tresillo and chaz were glaring each other. Making the k-pop girls giggle at the three as trollee say to the girls, " poor melody~ she didn't know that the boys or the kings has a crush on her" everyone nodded in agreement as trollee went to poppy, then asked," hey queen poppy?"" Yes?"" Does your friend knows that the three boys has a crush on her?" poppy look at melody, who wave hello to her, while the three kings were glaring each other.

"nope. she doesn't know"poppy said as trollee nodded at her as she looks back to melody and the three kings." does melody sing??" asked one of the k-pop trolls. Poppy smirk at that question, " MELODY!!" shout Poppy, making melody look at her blinking a bit." CAN YOU SING?!" Shout melody again as melody gave her a smirk then nodded. Poppy grin and scream again," THEN SING!" 

melody nodded as music can be heard around her, making everyone, except branch and poppy, look at her, curious, as she start to sing.

Melody:

My head spins 'round and 'round
I can't remember what I did last night
I can't recall a thing
It must have been over a stupid fight

Oh, no, what you say
Don't stop anyway
What you say
What, what you say
Ah, ah, don't you dare
Hah, Hah, I don't care
What you say
What, what you say

You will hear me when I come
U die lol
I will never stop, pop
Never ever stop, pop
You will hear me when I come
When I pop my cherry gum
I will never stop, pop
Never ever stop, pop
So oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
A taste so sweet
I can't get enough
So here we go
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
A taste so sweet
I can't get enough