(Trolls world tour) chapter four: adventure begins

Trollex swim around the lake with bored look in his face. While melody, sat at the tree branch, reading a book in her hands. Trollex sigh as he lean in the rock as he look at melody then asked," does this usually happen?" Melody look up at her book as she gave trollex confuse look," of what?" " well, you know. They are longer to pack up suitcases." He said as he floated out of the water, as he went to her. Melody smile and shook her head as she said, while she looks back to her book," happens all the time. When it comes travelling." Trollex nodded but he look at the book she's reading.

" what are you reading?" Melody look at him then look back to the book and said," some stories about the prince who turn into the beast and need to find love of his love." Trollex looks curious about this story. He floated towards to he and sit beside her and asked," could you.......could you read it for me?" Melody look at him surprisely but smile." Alright."

~meanwhile~
Poppy was already ready........easy, she bought nothing except scrap book stuff😐😐; branch brought anything they needed to bring while travelling. He look at poppy then asked," ready?" He crossed his arms then notice the others weren't here." Where's the others?" " right here!" Biggie came happilly with Mr, dinkles. But no guy diamond and cooper and others.

" hey! Where's guy diamond?" Asked poppy ans biggie said," he can't come. You taking care of tiny diamond?" Poppy nodded understand but she asked again" but where's cooper?" Biggie shruggle his shoulder. No one knows where did cooper go. "Where did he go?" Thought poppy then she asked again," how about the others?" " they can't come"

~to cooper~
He wore his coath then went out side as he look back to the pop village then he look forward as he went to find his real home and his tribe.

~ back to poppy and friends~
" maybe he felt left out when he was told that he was a funk troll" said poppy as she looks everyone, who nodded at her. Then she looks at branch then asked," where's melody?" Branch looks at her and said," she's with trollex. Waititng for us"" huh, did she prepare for the trip?" " you know melody wasn't like that"

*******

" FINALLY! What took you so long?!" Complain melody as she close her book, making it disappeared in her hand and flew down to poppy and her friend. Trollex floated down in the water as he look at them. Melody notice that his trauma was in present. He must be thinking that these guys were under attack by barb. But she could see his eyes were happy. Poppy look at melody and smile then gaze back to her friends," so, are you ready for the journey?" Then all the sudden branch came wearing in camouflage outfit and he put mud on his cheeks saying," let's go!"

Everyone look at him surpris, then poppy started to remove the leaves from his hair. And start tugging him away, heading towards the hot air balloon. Making the others follow her and branch. As everyone hop in well except melody, cause she has wings. Trollex looks nervous being on the hot air balloon. " Alright! Let's go!" Shout poppy as the hot air balloon slowly float up.

Melody follow them behind as she was flying backwards, reading the book in her hands. She flew beside the air balloon as she could hear the talking of the pop trolls, while trollex was gripping on the edge of the air balloon, trying to look down. Melody notice this, then flew towards to him." Afraid of heights trollex?" Trollex nodded not looking at her. Melody flew in the air balloon and sat beside him, so he won't feeling scared. Which it did work.

Trollex sigh as he felt melody sat beside him, making him relax, but stop when he realize what is he doing. What's going on in him? Why is he acting like this? He shook his head as he close his eyes and start thinking about his home. Thn snap out of it went he heard a scream from biggie.

Melody startle at the scream as she looks at biggie when mr. dinkles mouth has a pointy stick. Then biggie squeezed the stick out of dinkles making it flew towards to branch, who caught it easily. Then again they start argueing. Even giggle when poppy got interest to the brass knuckle as she point it to the sun light." Ooooooooh~" " GIMME THAT!" Shout branch as he went to snatch it back. Which poppy hopped away from him.

Melody rolled her eyes at them as she close the book then make it disappeard. " come on guys knock it off do ya?" She went to them as she grab the brass knuckle from poppy and put it back at the basket. " cmonnn, look. The only weapons we need.......are this guy💪and this guy💪" poppy reflex her somewhat muscles then said, as she open her arms wide," FOR HUGS!" Melody face palm at her face as branch stared at her like is she an idiot or something. As trollex, he have doubt that the hugs will stop barb. He knows how vicious she is. " poppy that's not gonna work" said melody as poppy look at her with determined look on her face and said," yes it can melody"

Branch crossed his arms as he said," welp, this is gonna take alot of hugs" melody shook her head as she move away from poppy. She slowly reach beside trollex then sat down, with unimpress look on her face as she said," we're doomed"
Trollex and branch nodded in agreement with her.

~night time~
Darkness had begun to creep out the sky. They'd finally settled on the plan to warn the other tribes and bring back the techno string. But the day passed and they decided to touch down instead flying blindly in the dark. The balloon set down, as trollex finally get out of it making melody laugh a bit. Trollex saw the ocean then hop into it making him feel better. Poppy and the others rested on the beach while trollex explored the sea life under the surface. Melody slowly made her way towards the ocean and sat down at the shore.

Melody look back to her friends, who were now asleep. She stood up, about to head out to them to get some shut eye. But she stop when she felt pain in her heart. She gasp silently as she wobble a bit. She hold her head in pain as she slowly made her way beside the balloon. She lean unto it as he eyes turn white for a minute then back to normal. She gasp as the pain in her hear and head disappeared. She looks very confuse. What just happen to her? Maybe she's just tired that's all.

Trollex return to the surface seeing poppy and her friends were alseep. He look around, trying to find melody. Then stop when he saw her, sleeping beside the balloon. He stared at her for a second, getting a strange feeling in His heart. But shook it away as he try to get some shut eye