- Europa -

Hello!

Hey! Who am I talking to?

Hi! I am your project partner. Nice to talk to you :)

I got it but I meant to ask what's your name. By the way, I am Dayton Nack, your project partner.

Oops, sorry Dayton! I am just really very excited to do the project. I am Peyton Gracia.

What? Peyton?

Um, yes. As far as I remember, my parents called me Peyton this morning and everyday. Is there any problem?

No, no, no problem is there. It's just that your name sounded so familiar.

Haha..oh, okay. There are many Peytons' in this universe.

Yeah, your right. So, have you thought about the project topic?

Nope, not till yet. I wanted to talk to you about it too. I think before starting the project it would be better to know each other too :)

Why? Why do you want to know me? *wink*

I meant that we should know about each other since we are partners and try to become friends and the first thing you told me about yourself is that you're a jerk.

And you told me that you are feisty ;)

*narrowed eyes* Don't speak so much. It can sometimes prove injurious to health.

I am not speaking, sweetheart *smirk*

Ugh!! Why can't you talk seriously?

You told me to that you want to know about me and since we weren't talking about our project then we
don't need to be serious :D

You are so annoying! Whatever, I will talk to you tomorrow now. It's late and I am going to sleep now.

Why did you text me at this time when you were feeling sleepy?

I just wanted to introduce myself today. We'll talk tomorrow now. I am a weirdo that's the reason I tected you at this time. Happy, now?

You are so similar to her. I wish she was here.

I am not similar to anyone. I am me. Bye. Goodnight .

*Chuckles* Don't say bye. We are going to talk again. Goodnight.

。◕‿◕。