- Carme -

Hello!!!!!

Hey, Pey! What happened suddenly? Why are you so happy today?

Don't you want me to stay happy? *pout*

Oh, no. It's not that, Pey. I want you to tell that to me so that I can also become happy.

Oh, sorry! I am happy because I got to eat donuts today. You know it how donuts aren't made on Earth anymore now *pout*

You are still the same. Donuts will always remain your favourite.

Huh? How do you know about it?

Um, did you forget that you told me that when you came last time?

Huh? Did I? I don't really remember it...

You did but forget about it now. Why are you stressing that little mind yours with all these nonsense things?

Yeah, your right.

Hm...

You know what, everytime you say something to me , it feels so familiar like it has happened before. I think that I am really turning into a weirdo now, lol.

That's interesting. I think you should just follow that familiarity your feel maybe it may lead you somewhere else. A new place.

Yes, I think you are right. I'll go to sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow to come to meet you.

Yeah, yeah. Take your beauty sleep. You need to look beautiful tomorrow.

What do you mean, am I not beautiful?

Oh, sorry. I forgot to add  "as usual " in my last message.

Haha...you are always able to make me smile, Day :)

Omg! It took you so long to know that?

Lmao, yeah :) Okay, now I'll talk to your tomorrow. Night:)

Goodnight to you too, Pey. Sleep tight. Dream about me *wink*

(ʘᴗʘ✿)