+ The Second Rendezvous +

Peyton and Dayton walked beside each other on the side walk.

Peyton felt a familiar happiness again.
The type of happiness that she always felt while talking to Dayton or spending some time with him.

Today's events have left Peyton very happy in a very long time.

First Peyton and Dayton have gone to visit the market on Jupiter and then they went to Ganymede which was a very beautiful experience for Peyton.

But the thing that has really touched Peyton's heart and left her thinking was when Dayton brought a picnic basket with him.

The main thing about that small picnic has been that Peyton felt that the basket looked familiar.

Everything she did with Dayton felt familiar. It felt as if that she was rewinding the past.

Dayton was again not able to take his eyes off Peyton as she laughed and talked and went on telling about her tales.

He wished that he would have been there in her tales too.

He wished that he was still on Earth.

Dayton made a promise to himself that day, that he won't let go off Peyton, again. He would do whatever it takes for him to bring back Peyton's memory.

He would make Peyton remember as to how both of their parents were best friends.

As to how they named both Peyton and Dayton just to make their names similar.

He would make Peyton remember as to how much time they both spent everyday together.

He would make Peyton remember each and everything of the first twelve years of her life.

( ´◡‿ゝ◡')