- Calisto -

Hey, Day! How have you been?

Omg! I can't believe it ! I am talking to a celebrity!! How have you been Miss Garcia?

What happened? Why is there so much sarcasm today?

What happened? You tell me, where have you been for the last three days?

Ah! I told you, I was going to do some research.

So, you mean to say that you have been searching about Ganymede for the last three days?

Yups :) What's there to be shocked about? Didn't I tell you that day that I am going to do the research. By the way, did you made the representation?

Yes, it is ready but you know, you could have texted me and told me that you were busy looking for the information about Ganymede.

Technically, I told you.

Technically, you didn't tell me that it is going to take days to do so.

Whatever, at last, I have got all the information. I'll show it to you day after tomorrow when I'll come to meet you on the weekend and you can show me the presentation also.

Yeah, alright.

Okay then, bye. Talk to you later :)

What are you upto?

I have got this old book, Looking for Alaska, from the library and I am eager to read it.

Looking for Alaska...hm, it's a good book.

You have read it?!

Yeah, I found it in my mother's library so I thought why not read a classic old book and well, I did it out of boredom but it turned out to be wonderful.

Your mother has a library with old books? That's cool. Take me to see it when I come there on the weekend *jumping*

Okay, okay, I will. Don't jump now or people will start regretting having you on earth .

Shut up!

I didn't even speak, lol.

Ugh!! Go and annoy someone else! I am going to read my book now. Get lost!

You seem to be a like a person who looks hot when they are angry *smirk*

Get lost! Bye

No, Peyton. Not bye. You should never say bye to anyone.

Okay, okay. Don't become so serious now. See you on Sunday.

(≧▽≦)