+ The Third Rendezvous +

Dayton's heart sank when he saw Peyton at the airport.

Peyton had dark bags under her eyes and by the way she smiled at everyone , Dayton could easily tell by her face that her smile was only half heartened.

The whole day passed away soon with the both of them busy with their project.

Dayton was going back to Mars in the evening but there was only one thing going on in his head.

The conversation with Peyton's parents which he had that day.

Peyton had gone to bring something from the market and meanwhile Dayton had gone and talked to her parents.

He was upset to know that her parents didn't want her to remember anything of the past.

In their opinion, she had already gone through a lot of problems and they thought that if they told her about her past then the problems might increase.

Dayton tried to reason with them but they didn't listen to him and hence, now he was going back to Mars with a lot more shattered heart.

He felt his heart stop when Peyton's parents said that they don't want her to remember her past. But Dayton wanted to.

He wanted Peyton to remember each and every moment they both shared with each other when they were younger.

But that didn't happen and soon the day came to an end and it was time for Dayton to leave Earth.

(人*´∀`)。*゚+