+ The Fourth Rendezvous +

Dayton came out of the Mars-ship and looked around to see if he could see a certain someone with the name Peyton.

But no one was there. Peyton wasn't there waiting for him as she usually did.

Instead, a girl came to take him to the school. She told him that Peyton had some work in the school so she wasn't able to come because of that.

Dayton felt very heartbroken because he knew that it was because of their fight that she didn't come to meet him.

He felt a very similar pain in his chest, which he felt when he found out that Peyton was in coma.

Dayton didn't say anything but just followed the girl to the school.

The girl lead Dayton towards the main hall where the function and project display was to take place.

Dayton had a feeling that it would be crowed and all but when he opened the door of the hall, there was no one.

Dayton looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow and suddenly at that moment, a song started and a slide show of pictures started appearing on the wall through the projector.

Those pictures were not the ordinary ones but the photographs of Dayton and Peyton when they were young. The photos which they hid under Peyton's floorboard.

Dayton felt moisture in his eyes. He looked away at the girl beside him but instead of that girl, he found Peyton standing there.

Peyton softly brushed away the tear which fell from Dayton's eye and hugged him immediately.

For the next few minutes, they both just cried silently while hugging each other tightly.

Peyton spoke while pulling away from the hug,' I remembered everything at last, Day. I remembered everything. I love you, Day.'

Dayton wiped his tears and said,' I love you too, Pey,' before leaning forward and kissing her.

(✿^‿^)

The last chapter guys!! I hope you liked it!!

Epilogue coming soon!!!