- Himalia -

Hey, Pey!

Hello Dayton! How are you doing?

I am alright, Pey! What about you?

I am alright, Day...

What happened, Pey ? You can talk to me about it.

I am just not feeling well, Day. I am trying to decipher something very important.

Pey, I think that you shouldn't stress yourself so much now.

You don't know, Dayton. I feel like a part of me is missing.

You are just stressing about nothing, Pey. Don't worry for insignificant things.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, DAYTON NACK!!! IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME! I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR ADVICE SO KEEP YOUR ADVICE WITH YOURSELF! DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHAT I AM THINKING AND HOW I FEEL!

Why the hell are you getting angry at me, Peyton? I am just trying to help you!!

Then don't try! Do you really think that you'll say that all that I am trying to decipher is insignificant, is going to help me?!

What the hell is wrong with you, Peyton?!

What the hell is wrong with me or what the hell is wrong with you?! Just don't try to help anyone ever again if you don't know how to and also don't text me again!!

I just wanted to tell you to calm down! Did you look under your floorboard for something? No, why would you? You wouldn't because you don't remember anything, right? Okay, as you say. I won't text you again but don't forget that I'll be coming to Earth this weekend for our project submission.

(☆▽☆)