- Io -

Hey, Dayton! Good evening!

Oh, hello Peyton! I was starting to wonder where the hell did my favourite person in the world go to.

Your sarcasm is so wonderful! I loved it!

*Rolling eyes*

Nah, Day! Don't roll your yes, baby. They might get stuck there forever.

Hah! You are so funny Pey!

I am :) You just don't know how great of a personality I have got.

Haha..

Okay, okay. Now cool down, dude. I was at my school and just returned half an hour ago.

Okay. Well, I was just annoying you, I am not annoyed at you.

Oh, okay. I thought that you were angry. So, tell me about yourself now and then we shall proceed to our project.

Um, okay. Well, there's nothing much to know about me but okay. Well, I am eighteen. I am a Mars' Resident. I have a sister and I love travelling. Now, what about you?

I am an Earth Resident. I am a single child of my parents and I like studying about the Universe very much.

That's cool....learning about the Universe.

Hm, I also feel the same. Okay, since you like travelling and I like learning, I have an idea for the project.

What's it?

I think that we can make our project related to Ganymede. Jupiter's moon. I can get to learn new things while we can travel there on the four weekends we will meet.

Okay, the idea is nice. And I totally forgot about those four days when we both will meet.

It's alright. I am going to research something about Ganymede then. The topic's final, right?

Yes, I don't have any problem but why did you choose Ganymede out of so many?

Because Ganymede is the biggest satellite and what is better then taking the biggest things. Dream big and work on big *wink*

Cool..*chuckles*

Okay then I'll go and do the research and you make the presentation for it.

Absolutely, talk to you later.

(ʘᴗʘ✿)