- Ganymede -

' Day! Come over here and look at this flower!,' Peyton shouted over to Dayton while taking a pick of the flower.

But Dayton, who was twenty-six years years old, got defeated in that by his four year old son, Brian.

Brian went running towards his mother and said,' What is it mommy? I also wanna see.'

Peyton laughed a little and said while pointing at the small flower which was growing,' Look at this flower baby. It's so beautiful.'

' Yes, it is absolutely beautiful Pey. I have never seen a flower with silver petals. This is beautiful and that too it's growing on Ganymede, a satellite rather than a planet,' Dayton said while coming from behind and hugging his son.

Brian giggled a bit and continued admiring the flower.

Brian looked up at his mother and said,' Mommy, it's so pretty. Just like you.'

Peyton blushed a little and said while giving Brain a small peck on his cheeks,' Aw...thank you, baby.'

Brian giggled and said while looking at his father,' Daddy you were right. Mommy's cheeks glow red when I call her pretty.'

Peyton raised her eyebrow at Dayton while Dayton just shrugged hesitantly and said,' I don't remember saying anything like that.'

Peyton smirked a bit and said,' Is it really true?'

Dayton just shrugged again and came closer to Peyton and instantly Peyton blushed.

This time Dayton smirked and said,' Well, don't you think that I was right?'

Peyton rolled her eyes and said,' Yeah, whatever.'

Dayton grinned and said,' I love you, Pey.'

Peyton felt those little butterflies in the stomach again like the way she always felt whenever Dayton said that he loved her.

She smiled at him and said,' I love you too.'

Brian pouted a little and said,' Don't you love me mommy and you too daddy?

Peyton shook her head slightly and said while giving her son a kiss on his cheeks,' Oh, baby! Don't think like that. Mommy and daddy, both love you the most.'

Brian giggled and said,' Love you too Mommy, Daddy!!'

Peyton and Dayton smiled at their son and said,' Love you too, son!!'

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧