Chapter 55

New chapter!

Yay I’ve uploaded! :D

I go back to college this week...sooo I’m gunna have to give time to do these uploads :) hopefully I can :D

Anyway.... :O Thank you sooooooooooo much for reading! The amount of reads just keep rising! :D I love your feedback too! Shows me what you think of this story, and by far.... most of you love it! :D which I am very, very, very happy about!

...this is a little...short maybe....but! I need it to end like this...because next chapter will be some things ;) :D

Annddddd.....

ENJOY!!!

*******

CHAPTER 55

“CHARRLIEEE!” I chirp, grinning over the loud bass of the music, walking towards the girl who’s decided to join others and has vacated outside, under the large canopy up in the garden, one side of the large, shimmering pool, where the droplets of rainwater fall into.....

“LEXIII!” She grins back, opening her arms wide to me as I approach...

Laughing, I grin at her, holding the plastic up with drink in, in my hand....beaming to the girl who giggles back.

“Where’s Abs and Nath?!” She shouts over the music, eyes looking to me with a sly grin.

I shrug glancing around the people crowded around under this large canopy, “I dunno......” I trail off frowning slightly as I swear I only saw them a minute again...

Charlie giggles smirking mischievously, with a glint in her eye “mm......I bet they’re hooking up somewhere...”

My eyes widen as I stare at her “What?!” I blink in surprise...she really just said that right?...I mean, yeah...she’s got a little alcohol in her system, after only drinking at least a few cups of something, hell even I had like...a few sips of it, only causing me to feel bubbly and happy over anything, but I can still understand what I’m saying.......she did just say what I think she said?

Charlie laughs, sipping the drink in her hand with a secretive smile “Oh puh-leasee....like you didn’t know..” she smirks “Nath’s got a thing for Abs....”

My eyes widen “Nooooo WAYYYY!”

Charlie nods grinning “YES WAY!”

“Ahhh NO! REALLY!”

“YEAH! ISN’T IT ADORABLE!”

“AHHHAHA! AWWww!” I grin widely, cracking up laughing with Charlie, over what?...I’m not really sure....but I do find what she just said....surprising...but cute. Nathan and Abby.

I smile to myself, I can see that happening.

Charlie suddenly gasps grabbing my arm catching my attention again “LOOK!” her eyes widen as she gasps mockingly “You’re brother is watching us!” She whispers/shouts to me sucking her lips together “And now he’s making his way over!” She yelps, slightly anxious, but slightly excited...from the sly smirk on her face....

I whip my head around, and sure enough spot no other than Evan, making his way over to us through the crowd....his head tilted with a little smirk playing at his mouth.

I gulp, suddenly thinking that he’s got wind of me having a little to drink....and I mean a little!....it just has a strange effect on me as I’ve never had any before....