Chapter 3 - Contesting

=3rd PoV°
Kim Seokjin was shoved and pushed around as people were put into multiple groups. Some had the choice of picking which group they were in, others don't. Seokjin was considered as "untrained", so he was placed in the "Tertiary" grouping, with the other "untrained" contestants.

"Pssssssssst..."

Seokjin turned around to see a short, compassionate-looking man. He had an overwhelming jawline and two shining eyes. Along with that, his cherry-red hair matched with his lips, making Seokjin feel a little jealous.

"Uh, who are you...?" Seokjin said.

"Oh! Did I not tell you?" the mysterious younging replied, "I'm Jang Chinhae! Please, call me Chinhae, and what's your name?" He then smiled.

Seokjin felt a little nervous at the sight of the energetic boy, "I'm Kim S-Seokjin... tice no yeet mou?"

"Great, Seokjin, great..... You really had to mess up at greeting someone" He thought to himself. Seokjin was in deep thought by now, which confused Chinhae. It was weird, sure, but Chinhae tried to keep the conversation going.

"What do you usually like to eat?' Chinhae asked, assuming Seokjin would say pork belly or something similar.

Seokjin snapped out of his deep thought and hastily replied, "I like to eat whatever cooks my mom. I urgh mean I like to eat whatever my mom cooks sorry haha..."

"Oh! that is.... very interesting. Well uh.... I, like, need to go now, bye!" Chinhae said and ran off.

Kim Seokjin just stood there in awe of what just happened. He replayed their conversation over and over in his head, and became more anxious everytime he thought about it. You could say he stood there for 8 minutes, staring at the plant in the corner of the room mumbling to himself or the plant (which the other contestants were baffled about), until a strikingly handsome man came into the room. Everyone awed and were amazed at his physical attributes, and that caught Seokjin offguard.

"Welcome, everyone, to the Bangtan Castle," he says and everyone claps right after, "I'm Kim Namjoon, and these are my brothers." 5 other men came in, each one of them having different looks but still complimenting their overall selves, and then the man that announced smiles, showing his dimples on full display.

A/N: Do you think my chapters are too short (>///<)