Chapter 4 - The Choosing of Silverware

A/N: The pictures aren't really related to the story I just add them for the mood (>///<)

=Seokjin's PoV=
     "Get your lowsy arses up its time for the first competition!" My dormmate Sanghyun yelled at the top of his lungs.
     "Five.... More..... Minutes....." My other dormmate Songsu replied, half asleep.
     As I sat there rubbing my eyes, I glared out the only window in this 4-men dorm room to see a little bird, a robin perhaps, feeding their child a worm. The moment made me feel warm inside and smile, until i heard a smack! From behind me.
     Sanghyun looked a little pissed now, "Songsu I said get up! Right now!" He then proceeded pulling Songsu's legs so he would meet an unfavourable demise falling off the bunkbed.

     "Okay okay I'll get up..... just..... shut up..... and stop bothering my ankle........" Songsu tiredly replied, hoping Sanghyun would leave him alone. Sanghyun didn't.
     "I said get the hell up Songsu, do you want to be late for the 1st competition that badly?"
     Songsu shot up when Sanghyun mentioned the 1st competition. "I guess sleeping beauty's up now."

     I was told to meet in the secondary dining room; straight down hallway C take a left go up the stairs and turn right and open the first door to the left. I might've read it incorrectly ,as I found myself in a sticky situation. 

     In the room were 2 young yet handsome boys getting dressed in formal attire. They looked familiar, it's just that.... I can't remember where I saw them. The room looked nothing like a dining room, and it probably wasn't. I tried to get out as quietly as a can, but just when I could've gotten out of the doorway, a hand slammed into the wall next to me.

     "Hm...." one of them said, "who sent a peeping tom into our wonderful bedroom?"

     I was getting nervous. Honestly, if you were in my situation, you would be too. Just imagine you've accidentally went into the wrong room, but it couldn't have been an art room or a spare closet, no, it had to be a bedroom with 2 flaming hot guys. Worst part, they've spotted you leaving quietly and suspect you of being a peeping tom. Ha! I could win an award right now. 

     "Erm... I thought this was the secondary dining room.... haha... sorry....." I said, trying to move out of the way.

     "Do you think we can trust him?" the one talking to me said.

     "Sure. Just let him go on his way now. No need to cause a loud uproar."

     Oh my lord. That man just saved my chances of becoming a butler. I should pay him back with something, but now is not the time to think about it.

     I rushed outside and went back to my dorm. I then followed the instructions carefully this time, and I had actually made it to the secondary dining room.

     "Oh! You made it! You're a little late, but that's fine," said Sanghyun, feeling very energized, "today, they're testing us on our silverware skills!"

     What? Silverware skills? What is that? What is the point of that? Can't you just get chopsticks and eat or something?

     "Welcome, future butlers. As you may know, we will test you on your silverware skills. Please take the smallest utensils of each kind."

     I gotta say. This doesn't even feel like a competition. It feels more like a class for cutlery. I didn't even pay attention to this session, so I instead stared at a fork for 45 minutes straight. That's when the 2 guys from earlier walked in to inspect us.

     "Seokjin is it?" one of the guys asked, "which one is the fish fork, since you're so interested in the forks?"

     I gulped. I didn't know which one was which, so I just randomly pointed at a random fork.

     "Wow..... you're the only one including another 2 that got it correct," the guy said, "oh, and by the way, my name is Kim Taehyung. You're dismissed."

     As I head out of the room, I could smell my sweat coming from my body. Gee, why was I so sweaty?! And nervous?! Now I just want to go home. But I can't do that just yet.