Chapter 5 - Lonely Garden Stroll

=3rd PoV=
     After the "incident" at the secondary dining room, Seokjin decided to take a nice stroll, something his mom had always suggested when he felt anxious or disturbed. It was a nice feeling, as he gets to feel the distilled breeze that shakes the leaves of each tree. However, he didn't realize someone else was outside as well.

     "Oh, hi there." someone said.

     Seokjin jumped in surprise, which made him make a little squeak sound and then fell on the grass below. He felt uneasy and anxious at the same time. Seokjin turned around to see a smiling face of a warmhearted man. 

     "I don't think I've introduced myself," the person said, looking straight into Seokjin's eyes, "I'm Park Jimin, one of the princes here. Who are you?"

     Seokjin hesitated. "I'm Kim Seokjin, and I'm here to try and compete with the others to become the butler of the prince that doesn't currently have one."

     "What a lucky man he is, that Min Yoongi."

     Seokjin didn't recognize this 'Min Yoongi'. It was a shocker, sure, but it was quite silly because he came here auditioning for someone. Apparently that 'someone' is 'Min Yoongi'.

     "Hello? Are you there? Earth to Seokjin~?" Park Jimin said, teasing him.

     "Oh... urm..... I'm sorry, my prince.... I'll go now." Seokjin replied, trying to hurry off.

     Jimin reached out and grabbed Seokjin's hand, "no, wait. I enjoy some company while I look at the shining moon. Please, come sit down with me." He proceeded to sit down on the ground where it sloped down forming a hill, and he patted the side next to him.

     Seokjin blushed a little. He got a little nervous sitting next to a prince of the Bangtan Royal Family, but Jimin's eyes were so soft he was almost mesmerized. Seokjin did what he was told to do; come near Jimin, sit down next to him, and gaze at the moon and stars. 

     "Are you enjoying this?" Jimin asks, wary if Seokjin was here to entice him or just wanted to do what Jimin likes to do best. 

     Seokjin was caught off-guard. He was staring so deep into the night sky that he didn't realize Jimin said anything, and just focused on finding the constellations that were bedazzled in the sky. 

     After Seokjin didn't respond to his question, Jimin knew he was a good person. He wasn't here to try to bribe his way to becoming Min Yoongi's butler, he just wanted to take a breather of some sorts, and Jimin liked that.

     "Seokjin? Seokjin?" Jimin said, after his very deep thought.

     "Urm... erm.... ug....mmmm....." Seokjin replied, half asleep.

     Park Jimin looked to his left to be met with a laying Seokjin who was asleep, and looking like a real beauty. He didn't want to wake the boy up, but he also didn't want the guards to have to carry Seokjin to his dorm either. So Jimin had to do what he had to do.

     Jimin was found going down the hallway with a sleeping Seokjin in his arms. He was focused on getting to his dorm, which he asked another contestant about, and ran straight there while making sure Seokjin had the best quality of sleep.

     Park Jimin opened the door to see two other young boys. These are his dormmates, huh, he thought to himself. 

     "Oh! My! A prince is here! With Seokjin in his arms!" Songsu said.

     "Shh.... can you keep it down a little? I want Seokjin to stay asleep. Which one is his bed?" Jimin questioned.

     Both Sanghyun and Songsu pointed at a neatly arranged bed in the corner, with an alpaca plush name "RJ". Jimin thought that Seokjin's area was very cute, but it was not the time to fanboy over it.

     Jimin laid Seokjin down on his bed, starting with his toes and ending with his head. He was unusually light for a boy like him, but Jimin didn't mind. 

     "Hey, Seokjin's roommates, can you perhaps leave the room for a moment until I leave?"

      "Uh.. S-sure! Sure!" Both of them said, skipping out of the dorm.

      Jimin laid a little peck on Jin's cheek, "See you tomorrow, Princess."